Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 02-12-2023, 10:23 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussenseiter [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
'Bad' personal advice can be 'good' societal advice.
example?
Old 02-12-2023, 10:24 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trexller [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
example?
Vaccines pose a small risk to a person, but are greatly beneficial to society at large.
Old 02-12-2023, 10:27 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussenseiter [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Vaccines pose a small risk to a person, but are greatly beneficial to society at large.
Did getting vaxxed "beat" covid?
Old 02-12-2023, 10:32 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swish [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
not by a long shot, current data even suggests that vaccinations made a negligible impact on transmissions.

I want someone to come at me with good data on why after like ~3 years, I haven't gotten covid. I changed like nothing about my life when the pandemic started, and at times even went out of my way to try and get infected to prove a point. I also have a gambling problem, not with money, I think its fun to gamble with my life.

I just hit the genetic lottery? i rarely ever get sick as it is, maybe my white cells are just more efficient killers than navy seals
Old 02-12-2023, 10:36 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swish [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
At a societal level, yes.
Old 02-12-2023, 10:38 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
At a societal level, yes.
its too soon to tell
Old 02-12-2023, 10:43 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trexller [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
its too soon to tell
it's not

Quote:
U.S. Deaths Drop in 2022

ghoulies wrong about the jab
Old 02-12-2023, 10:51 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
it's not
yeah it definitely is too soon to tell. we don't have the long term data sets to be scrutinized under statistical analysis.

alot of factors can contribute to a virus waning within a population. this was something that caught us with our pants down, and we had to scramble and mad dash in the dark to come up with solutions.

real actual hard data won't be available for like a decade from jan 2020. even then, they will massage the truth, and data reported will favor the pharmaceutical interests.

this is the toughest pill to swallow for me tho:

Quote:
Under the PREP Act, companies like Pfizer and Moderna have total immunity from liability if something unintentionally goes wrong with their vaccines.
https://www.cnbc.com/2020/12/16/covi...n-lawsuit.html

If you're so unsure about your vaccine, that you have to have a congressional act passed to protect you from lawsuits, then there is no fucking way you're getting anywhere close to me with it.

They KNOW its gonna fuck people up. Maybe thats the plan, maybe not, but either way, Big Pharma can go fuck themself.
Old 02-12-2023, 10:55 PM
Banned

Quote:
https://www.cnbc.com/2020/12/16/covi...n-lawsuit.html

If you're so unsure about your vaccine, that you have to have a congressional act passed to protect you from lawsuits, then there is no fucking way you're getting anywhere close to me with it.

They KNOW its gonna fuck people up. Maybe thats the plan, maybe not, but either way, Big Pharma can go fuck themself.
State immunity was rightly extended to entities the state compelled to a particular action. Blame Tromp if you're dumb.
Old 02-12-2023, 11:01 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
State immunity was rightly extended to entities the state compelled to a particular action. Blame Tromp if you're dumb.
i don't have to like everything trump did, and im not making a claim as to whether or not it was right or wrong to do so, this is my reaction to reality:

Quote:
that would be like the gov't granting immunity to Tesla for when their batteries explode or the autopilot drives into a wall. the gov't hasn't explicity compelled tesla to build electric cars, but they have given them every single incentive possible to do so, which is basically the same thing.
Closed Thread