Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 04-08-2019, 03:53 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by branamil [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I had fun, but I am anxiously awaiting AEGIS to tell me how I should have felt about ToV raiding while they were killing Talendor!
I lol'd

I had a fucking blast last night. My CoV faction is wrecked, every single one of my clickies have been depleted. I ate 2 or 3 corpses. I ran around NToV like I owned the place without DA on for the first time ever.

We'll see how it is a couple months from now though. The burn out can be real.
Old 04-08-2019, 03:54 PM
Planar Protector

That sounds like a great haul for anon and her aegis pals!

Looks like the changes making ToV more time consuming have had a beneficial knock on effect to the rest of the earthquake raid scene!
Old 04-08-2019, 04:47 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by branamil [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Loramin: posts 28,000 times regarding raid rules
Loramin: doesn't raid
Everyone else: your opinion isn't that relevant because you don't raid
Loramin: HELP!! I'm being personally attacked, O, how long must I suffer the slings and arrows of outrageous fortune?
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Old 04-08-2019, 04:51 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimjam [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That sounds like a great haul for anon and her aegis pals!

Looks like the changes making ToV more time consuming have had a beneficial knock on effect to the rest of the earthquake raid scene!
It does!

I still think rotations would be better (or instances, or any other solution that actually involves letting anyone who wants to play EverQuest play EverQuest, instead of only letting those that compete in the made-up non-EQ wall staring game du jour), but you can't let perfection be the enemy of the good.

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Old 04-08-2019, 04:55 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by loramin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Brilliant deduction: I watched some Farscape with my wife instead of playing EQ for a single night, therefore I have no right to even talk about raiding on a forum [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I watched all of Farscape finally!!!!!
Old 04-08-2019, 04:57 PM
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I didn't get past the first episode of Farscape.

And then they killed my Stargate by turning it into Fargate. :'(

Project 1999 Setup Guide
Old 04-08-2019, 05:05 PM
Planar Protector

It's good to see you back here sir, you've been missed.

IDK though, maybe give it another shot? The first episode is kinda weak and very ... 80s (90s?), but like a lot of shows they have to set things up and it gets better. I missed it in it's time, but my wife and I have gotten into it on Prime and I can see why it's one of those beloved classic sci-fi shows.

Old 04-08-2019, 05:08 PM
Fire Giant

Never heard of Farscape, looks cheesy as hell, i'm going to watch it.
Old 04-08-2019, 05:23 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogean [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I didn't get past the first episode of Farscape.

And then they killed my Stargate by turning it into Fargate. :'(
Haha took a few episodes to get into. Then i really liked it, and towards the end i started to burn out again.. But there is a sweet spot of that show for sure!!!
Old 04-08-2019, 05:45 PM
Planar Protector

Exclamation

loramin is the most talented troll on the forum and the most entertaining one since ATG.

also, he is a very nice man and is also polite and thoughtful and would make an excellent guide.

also he is Kayyte and Greengrocer and he stole my hat.