Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Class Discussions > Casters

Closed Thread

Old 06-04-2019, 10:41 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by kwjohns [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Is this some P99 change that happened in a patch and isn't classic and no one updated the wiki or something? Every single wiki entry (as well as on mqemulator.net) for Kael guards just say unstunnable.

Is there an accurate list out there of mobs that are unmezzable?
The wiki lies. Don’t believe it.

Giants are unstunnable and unmezzable. There are many mobs that are unmezzable (dragons, lots of PoG mobs, mobs over a certain level).

There isn’t a good list I’m aware of. These are mechanics that have always been in place, as far as I know, to nerf enchanters from being OP as can be.
Old 06-04-2019, 11:15 AM
Planar Protector

Mez is a fragile stun with %to memblur component.

Giants are immune to stun. Ergo no mez.
Old 06-04-2019, 11:58 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimjam [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Mez is a fragile stun with %to memblur component.

Giants are immune to stun. Ergo no mez.
There are (not many) mobs that are mez immune that are not stun immune. They are different mechanics and should not be considered the same.

-Baylan
Old 06-04-2019, 12:10 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baylan295 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The wiki lies. Don’t believe it.

Giants are unstunnable and unmezzable. There are many mobs that are unmezzable (dragons, lots of PoG mobs, mobs over a certain level).

There isn’t a good list I’m aware of. These are mechanics that have always been in place, as far as I know, to nerf enchanters from being OP as can be.
Yeah, I never put too much trust in the Wiki but that's primarily why I was checking a different source. When they both claimed the same thing and on such a consistent basis, I figured it would be safe to assume. RIP
Closed Thread