Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #171  
Old 06-10-2019, 04:53 PM
Evia Evia is offline
Fire Giant

Evia's Avatar

Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: USA
Posts: 874
Default

Im a young doctor as well
__________________
Kellian Cove (60 Wood Elf Assassin)
Parra Doxx (47 Barbarian Shaman)
Evaline Ladeda (39 Iksar Shadow Knight)
Kelarian (20 High Elf Enchanter)
Charsie (2 Human Merchant )
-------------------------
Evia Boti (32 Iksar Monk)*Retired*
Reeko Suave (47 Human Ranger)*Retired*
Reply With Quote
  #172  
Old 06-11-2019, 09:00 AM
quido quido is offline
Planar Protector

quido's Avatar

Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 5,370
Default

I have a savings account with over $1000 in it! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
__________________
Bush <Toxic>
Jeremy <TMO> - Patron Saint of Blue
Reply With Quote
  #173  
Old 06-11-2019, 02:58 PM
Dwarflord Dwarflord is offline
Banned


Join Date: May 2019
Posts: 202
Default

stop playing video games and work on life or you will live with your mom and run everquest servers and pvp leaderboards for drug addicts forever
Reply With Quote
  #174  
Old 06-11-2019, 03:47 PM
quido quido is offline
Planar Protector

quido's Avatar

Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 5,370
Default

That is a good life though.
__________________
Bush <Toxic>
Jeremy <TMO> - Patron Saint of Blue
Reply With Quote
  #175  
Old 06-11-2019, 08:26 PM
Dwarflord Dwarflord is offline
Banned


Join Date: May 2019
Posts: 202
Default

it isnt, once you start making money and see how fun it is to pursue women and go out you will hate yourself for every hour you spent killing other losers for no reward

splitpaw gnolls have more sex then you do
Reply With Quote
  #176  
Old 06-12-2019, 08:03 AM
quido quido is offline
Planar Protector

quido's Avatar

Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 5,370
Default

No that's not true. Money and sex are mere temporal delights. Our elf victories will echo in eternity.
__________________
Bush <Toxic>
Jeremy <TMO> - Patron Saint of Blue
Reply With Quote
  #177  
Old 06-21-2019, 03:01 PM
quido quido is offline
Planar Protector

quido's Avatar

Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 5,370
Default

Could anyone here give me some advice on how to pursue women please?
__________________
Bush <Toxic>
Jeremy <TMO> - Patron Saint of Blue
Reply With Quote
  #178  
Old 06-21-2019, 06:37 PM
JurisDictum JurisDictum is offline
Planar Protector

JurisDictum's Avatar

Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 2,514
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by quido [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Could anyone here give me some advice on how to pursue women please?
Women are all whores. It's best just to make money if you're looking for women. The minute you have a halfway decent job, all sudden women appear out of the woodwork. Like you just popped into existence.

Keep in mind that there are all kinds of whores out there. Cheap whores, expensive whores, evil whores, whores with a heart of gold...

So its up to you to sort out what kind of whore you're going to get and detect the many tricky whores that try to fool you with cheap talk.

Now some might argue: there are ways to appeal to women without taking advantage of their whoreish nature. That's true...but if you have to ask about "how to get women" thats beyond anything you are going to accomplish anyway. Best just to think of them as whores. Because they are.
__________________
"There are two things that are important in politics. The first is money and I can't remember what the second one is." -- Senator Mark Hanna, 1895.
Reply With Quote
  #179  
Old 06-21-2019, 06:58 PM
enr06 enr06 is offline
Decaying Skeleton


Join Date: Jun 2019
Posts: 1
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by quido [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Could anyone here give me some advice on how to pursue women please?
Then make them laugh before they realize you're ugly....xd
Reply With Quote
  #180  
Old 06-21-2019, 09:15 PM
Mblake81 Mblake81 is offline
Sarnak

Mblake81's Avatar

Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 291
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JurisDictum [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Women are all whores. It's best just to make money if you're looking for women. The minute you have a halfway decent job, all sudden women appear out of the woodwork. Like you just popped into existence.

Keep in mind that there are all kinds of whores out there. Cheap whores, expensive whores, evil whores, whores with a heart of gold...

So its up to you to sort out what kind of whore you're going to get and detect the many tricky whores that try to fool you with cheap talk.

Now some might argue: there are ways to appeal to women without taking advantage of their whoreish nature. That's true...but if you have to ask about "how to get women" thats beyond anything you are going to accomplish anyway. Best just to think of them as whores. Because they are.
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
__________________
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:58 AM.


Everquest is a registered trademark of Daybreak Game Company LLC.
Project 1999 is not associated or affiliated in any way with Daybreak Game Company LLC.
Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.