Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 02-11-2019, 03:45 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by hatelore [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Lol, knew that one would (rustle) ya. Lighten up dawg [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 02-11-2019, 06:43 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

on roz we have gm's who go through your personal files and post it in a public discord to ridicule people :P

that dll that comes up as a trojan? safe af
Old 02-12-2019, 05:22 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by hatelore [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If we actually had a Wild West scenario with no gm interference? The server would thrive, even with so many things broke and out of balance.

This is what the RoZ staff fails to realize.
Old 02-12-2019, 08:46 AM
Banned

Lite is officially the dumbest fucker out there dude didn’t level his char. Tried to screw Metroid over being a scummer. Got griefed off by Metroid by trying to split Metroids guild in about 3 weeks.

Metroid goes on to farm everything till his eyes bleed. Let’s not forget the OP is a convicted sex offender. I’m sure his stories are real truthful[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 02-12-2019, 10:14 AM
Kobold

Quote:
OP is high and never played on RoZ for more than a two week stretch. I would completely disagree also, you not only have huge GM interference (moreso than red even with RoZ’s short existence) but you also have immature GM’s who are spiteful. Not to mention there’s so much broken shit on ROZ. If we actually had a Wild West scenario with no gm interference? The server would thrive, even with so many things broke and out of balance.
This player is our most disgruntled (and perhaps our least intelligent) and repeatedly makes spurious claims regarding GM bias because his once #1 guild is now probably #2. Come try RoZ yourself and see how much we intervene (almost never).
Old 02-12-2019, 10:33 AM
Banned

The pedo GM defending a convicted sex offender talking about one of the most chill players I know as disgruntled. I’ve seen it all now.
Old 02-12-2019, 11:22 AM
Banned

There are like 3 squads that have their own alternative history of RoZ, OP is one of them. Thank for the read.
Old 02-12-2019, 11:44 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Prez [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
that's right. The game doesn't pause when your pals aren't logged in. You can always make progress.
I consider boxing a problem one of the reasons I don't play 2002 emu =(
Old 02-12-2019, 11:48 AM
Planar Protector

I hear 15 year olds are real popular over there
Old 02-12-2019, 11:51 AM
Kobold

I don't think we have any teenagers playing RoZ.
Closed Thread