Banned

GOT EM!
Old 02-14-2019, 06:13 AM
Banned

get fucked op
Old 02-14-2019, 09:03 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ignight [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Rise of Zek. ------ that way ---->
This guy got griefed off ROZ by lulz.
Old 02-14-2019, 09:36 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tassador [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This guy got griefed off ROZ by lulz.
I don’t think it was lulz. Ignight def corpsed lulz and sent me SS’s of him teabagging him. Pretty sure he just felt more at home in the projects.
Old 02-14-2019, 12:10 PM
Fire Giant

Training someone isn't out playing them... any epeen troll can break the rules and train a group....

The idiotic toxic replies in this thread just prove my point.

"Causing Experience Loss.

Intentionally causing experience-loss to other players in the PvP environment is illegal in all cases and may result in disciplinary action when witnessed by a P99CSR. This includes things such as intentionally training NPCs. We do understand that there are cases where the experience-loss is unintentional, and no disciplinary action will be taken in those cases."
Old 02-14-2019, 12:33 PM
Banned

lol spouting legal elf law like it matters to us gods.
Old 02-14-2019, 12:49 PM
Planar Protector

omg you got trained in an exp group? let me call 911

azrael turds use to train sebilis every single day, didnt matter the camp. beastagor and that female sounding monk(leviathan? or something) would sit camp through the crypt door to train you, you'd see it coming through the walls in gnome vision and knew there was nothing you can do to stop it

that same monk would get you all the way down in disco or disco2 with trains, see him flop his way down and then come drop one on you. the best feeling in the game is when you can defeat this joker. get him killed and the group survives. or yt him by chance. it happens

chuckdusky and turds would train you over and over if you camped fungi too

play better
Old 02-14-2019, 12:51 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amyas [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Training someone isn't out playing them... any epeen troll can break the rules and train a group....

Intentionally causing experience-loss to other players in the PvP environment is illegal in all cases and may result in disciplinary action when witnessed by a P99CSR. This includes things such as intentionally training NPCs. We do understand that there are cases where the experience-loss is unintentional, and no disciplinary action will be taken in those cases."
you should look at it like an added challenge. you play eq because its difficult right? you don't like cookie cutter mmos. you can outplay the trainer. though this necro you refer to is really good player so thats a tough one
Old 02-14-2019, 02:13 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amyas [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Congrats no one fucking cares about ur blue rules and if you get a necro suspended.... guess what!!... they will load in necro 2 to continue and prolly keep loading in chars faster than menden can suspend them just to train you. I ain’t kidding 1 bit.
Closed Thread