Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Class Discussions > Tanks

Closed Thread

Old 04-17-2019, 08:57 AM
Kobold

Default New SK

Rolling a tank to mix it up. I main an enchanter. I will level and do small group things, but never raid.

Planning on DE or Erudite. I have never leveled either. I have some basic gear to start full set of banded blackened alloy bastard sword shiny brass Shield excetera excetera

my main question here is are there any low level quests I should be prepping for? Like the skeleton bone quest in Kaladim or crushbone shoulder pads etc? want to get through 1-9 quickly but unsure of what's in those areas to help me do that.
Old 04-17-2019, 09:40 AM
Kobold

I rolled an erudite SK, the newbie area in the city, by the hole and warrens was fantastic to level in very fast, no competition and guards nearby if you get in trouble, zero time on any CRS if you even do die, usually only if you hit the wrong rat in the yard.

From there I moved into Warrens and with the ZEM and again lack of competition for Mobs I did 1-24 in like 1 weekend and got some nice starter gear from warrens too.
Old 04-17-2019, 10:30 AM
Planar Protector

Yea. Just roll dite. You won’t be one of the million DE SKs, and having warrens nearby is basically your own PL.
Old 04-17-2019, 10:32 AM
Planar Protector

DE SK, go to EC, get buffs, get lvl 14 in a couple hours
Old 04-17-2019, 01:11 PM
Banned

Warrens rocks. I play a 34 Erudite SK.. Rare class/race combo.. Proper choice man.
Old 04-17-2019, 01:42 PM
Planar Protector

Can confirm levelling in warrens with light twinkage on erudite sk is good fun.

Save up those molars!

If you are mental you could bank them up and turn them in @ Erudin with the fd-}open trade-}hide-}stand-}confirm trade trick... Get the faction to unite the clans! Just make sure your hide was successful!

Or turn them in for pp and XP at the appropriate level in Paineel.
Old 04-17-2019, 02:30 PM
Banned

IF you are dead set on being pretty, I cant stop ya.

But Ogre Frontal Stun Immunity allows you to regain concentration even through a bash. One day where a group of mobs refuses to let you FD, I hope you remember this post.
Old 04-17-2019, 02:42 PM
Planar Protector

It's 2019. I made my (human) Shadow Knight in 2011. Between that time and today I cannot recollect ever once having died because of frontal bashes interrupting feign death too many times. That concern is in practice a nonissue.

Legidias gives good advice if a player wishes to skip through the lowest levels as quickly as possible.

Danth
Old 04-17-2019, 03:27 PM
Planar Protector

The only eru specific item you might grab in your mid 30's is the Helm of Ridossan for the easy reclaim energy clicky. You have to wear it but easier/cheaper than the mage quest one.

The Muglwump (and warrens in general) has a trivial-loot code so if you dont get any xp off the mob you cant get the proper loot off it. Mug is lvl 25 but I would spend a few hrs invising down and smashing it solo until you get the drop.

https://wiki.project1999.com/Helm_of_Ridossan
Old 04-17-2019, 04:29 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snaggles [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The only eru specific item you might grab in your mid 30's is the Helm of Ridossan for the easy reclaim energy clicky. You have to wear it but easier/cheaper than the mage quest one.

The Muglwump (and warrens in general) has a trivial-loot code so if you dont get any xp off the mob you cant get the proper loot off it. Mug is lvl 25 but I would spend a few hrs invising down and smashing it solo until you get the drop.

https://wiki.project1999.com/Helm_of_Ridossan
This is a wonderful suggestion!

I recently picked up my Helm of Ridossan! Remembered to head back in my early 30's before the named spawns became trivial. I think i went at 31? Only named mobs were blue, everything else was green. And i was able to kill Mugl in his room without agro from all the other kobalds.. Super easy kill! Cool to see a giant froglok tad too!!

Got helm on 3rd kill.
Closed Thread