Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 08-16-2020, 07:13 PM
Kobold

Default Does Eyepatch of Plunder stack with Celestial Fists?

I'm thinking it does, but just want to confirm. Thanks
Old 08-16-2020, 07:19 PM
Planar Protector

Not really, no. The spells themselves might stack in the effects window because the glove click effect offers other stats other than just haste and hence does not overwrite the eyepatch click, but the haste does not stack and in effect you get only the haste from the gloves while the glove click is active.

Danth
Old 08-16-2020, 07:30 PM
Fire Giant

You are allowed 1 v1 type haste, 1 v2 type haste, and 1 v3 type haste. I can't remember which is which. But suffice it to say. Worn haste is v1, spell haste is v2, overhaste (only from bard) is v3. The item/spell with the highest haste multiplier in any given category, will override all others within the same category, and take effect. My category numbers could easily be wrong. But the principle applies. According to all of my research, thats how haste works here.

All that being said, stats on eyepatch don't suck, and its a free click junk buff if needed
Old 08-16-2020, 09:16 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreenk317 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You are allowed 1 v1 type haste, 1 v2 type haste, and 1 v3 type haste. I can't remember which is which. But suffice it to say. Worn haste is v1, spell haste is v2, overhaste (only from bard) is v3. The item/spell with the highest haste multiplier in any given category, will override all others within the same category, and take effect. My category numbers could easily be wrong. But the principle applies. According to all of my research, thats how haste works here.

All that being said, stats on eyepatch don't suck, and its a free click junk buff if needed
Nailed it. Though v3 haste shouldn't be called overhaste, but rather Ervaj haste or simply v3 haste.

Overhaste is v4 haste that was added with Luclin and takes you beyond the 100% haste cap, which never happens on P99. http://wiki.project1999.com/Haste_Guide

If people start calling it overhaste, it will create confusion.

And OP, yeah, you'll probably have both buffs at once, but you only get the haste of the better haste buff.
Old 08-16-2020, 11:49 PM
Planar Protector

Mixxing class, you have v1 which is spell/clicky/regular bard haste, v2 which is bard stacking haste (ervaj), and v3 which is bard stong that stack and break haste cap. V2 is pretty much useless as on p99 anyone is haste capped and v3 comes from luclin...
And yes, you can have multiple haste buff, if the have stats added, but obly the biggest haste cound (with the exception of the 5 and 10% from ervaj). In all cases, haste cap at 100% at 60,which is any of the 34% plus the appropriate haste...
Old 08-17-2020, 01:01 AM
Planar Protector

That's right, my bad, ignore the Vs in my first attempt.
• Worn haste
• V1 haste: spell
• V2 haste: Ervaj-line bard haste (don't call this overhaste)
• V3 haste: Overhaste, which never exists here on P99, called "overhaste" because it takes you Over the Haste cap.
http://wiki.project1999.com/Haste_Guide
Last edited by Videri; 08-17-2020 at 01:06 AM..
Closed Thread