Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 11-04-2019, 01:43 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by cd288 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Why would Green seethe? Now we have two servers where plat and loot can be farmed simultaneously. It's even better!
idk you made like 14 threads obsessing about it yesterday
Old 11-04-2019, 01:46 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bazia [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
idk you made like 14 threads obsessing about it yesterday
Think you're mixing me up with someone else there boss. I made one thread on Friday night.
Old 11-04-2019, 01:48 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by korzax [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Lots of emu servers that would love to have 200 people. You may not need another server, but you don't speak for everyone.
Quote:
Originally Posted by korzax [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yes, continue your stupid argument
The problem with trying to argue for something is that you have to have a point to argue. All you're doing is saying you prefer an unhealthy low pop server and so it's good. Imagine a murderer saying they enjoy murder so it's fine. What do you even say to that? You can't say they are wrong, because it's preference, so all you can do is call them crazy.

If the server has an extremely low pop at morning/night that is problematic unless it improves in time. Take a look at the point of this thread. To gather people in certain timezones to play together. When do you think those people are usually playing the game? Yeah. During low pop hours. But not many people are like you and want to play on a server with so few people, rather the opposite. Most people want a higher pop server because it's a social game. Without anyone to play with you're just on Pixelquest.

On topic, I don't know if it's good idea to funnel everyone from one timezone to a certain server in this case? P99 has plenty of neckbeards on all night long in the west, so you aren't exactly sitting on a dead server in the middle of the night. Only some of the Euros would switch to teal though, and it's pop is of course going to be lower at night, plus it has less western neckbeards. Overall it seems like Eu/OCE would have even less people to play with during their primetime.
Old 11-04-2019, 01:50 PM
Banned

Quote:
More players on teal than are on red and blue combined
Old 11-04-2019, 01:53 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by cd288 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Half is probably an exaggeration, but you're deluding yourself if you don't think 25-30% of Teal in general is people playing on both servers at the same time. Shit, if I had the energy I'd play both at the same time because there's no downside. Leveling two characters at once and, once you reach the level where you can farm cash camps, duplicating your platinum and loot in advance of an eventual merge? Why would you not?
/shrug server hasn't existed that long, a lot of people seem to be waiting to see if it will pick up steam etc, last night when there was 1800 on green there was about 8-900 on Teal not long after it was live. Give it some time [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Truth is exactly what I said, forcing perception. If you post in enough places, doom and gloom people who read it think its true [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 11-04-2019, 01:56 PM
Banned

i dont even want more than 800 on teal, sounds fucking comfy
Old 11-04-2019, 02:03 PM
Planar Protector

Its the same 3 or 4 people posting 100 times in every thread about how Teal is going ruin the entire world and end humanity.

It would be hilarious if it wasn't so sad.
Old 11-04-2019, 02:14 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by jolanar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Its the same 3 or 4 people posting 100 times in every thread about how Teal is going ruin the entire world and end humanity.

It would be hilarious if it wasn't so sad.
Agree! Teal hasn't even been open for 24 hours yet and I think it was a great start! Unfortunately there are forum members like cd288 that just want to see it fail because they didn't want the split to begin with and they act like little babies until they get their way.

I mean, there are people like me that can't even play on Sundays, so we do not have an accurate count on Teal as of yet.

Not to mention that word will spread how much easier it is to get a group and get a camp on Teal and then people will wonder why they are running around struggling to find a single spawn on Green when they could simply type /move and their whole game experience will change for the better!
Old 11-04-2019, 02:32 PM
Large Rat

I have mixed feelings on both sides of this debate but, one question that doesn't seem to be addressed fully is about guilds. After weeks of planning it would seem to me that most desirable guilds would be invested in the Green server, leaving me wondering what the prospects for joining an experienced guild on Teal would be.
Old 11-04-2019, 03:01 PM
Kobold

Quote:
/shrug. If you want to believe that every person on Teal is playing solely on Teal and not on Green then go for it. Your belief doesn't change the reality of the situation, but if it makes you feel happier to think that nobody is farming on both simultaneously then I'm all for it! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This is just an ignorant deflection. You were called out on your continued use of completely made up troll numbers/stats.
Closed Thread