Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 11-04-2019, 05:28 PM
Orc

There's two weeks for being able to use /move, and it's been up...a day I think? Maybe two? There are many people who don't know what Teal is yet, or haven't had a chance to log in since it opened. Green will probably still have more when everything settles, but it'll only get more balanced in the next two weeks.

Green: Jonen, Half-elf Paladin <Castle>
Old 11-04-2019, 05:35 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caledore [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
There's two weeks for being able to use /move, and it's been up...a day I think? Maybe two? There are many people who don't know what Teal is yet, or haven't had a chance to log in since it opened. Green will probably still have more when everything settles, but it'll only get more balanced in the next two weeks.
Yeah since you can play on both simultaneously why not box and farm a bunch of stuff on Teal while playing on Green at the same time.
Old 11-04-2019, 05:36 PM
Sarnak

I can tell you teal was good yesterday and so far today.I made a wiz gnome and area around druid ring in steamfont just have enough people even some high elf came. Not too busy to fight for mobs but just enough to use your time efficiently. Just hit level 4.Big difference with gfay on green when I started and u had to look all over to find mobs to kill because there was so many people.
Old 11-04-2019, 05:51 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raclen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I guess thriving is different to different people. There are probably 600+ on teal during prime time? I haven't seen it because I just logged in this morning for the first time. That is thriving to me during classic. I normally play pvp servers, there just aren't any good ones open right now. Anything over 100 real players on a classic server is fun for me.

I consider 200-300+ thriving.
People continuously error by taking the population of what they are used to on Blue and attributing it to Teal and Green.

Blue has an additional TWO HUGE continents so there is plenty of room and content for everyone. Classic has three continents, but really only two because there is nothing on Odus.

2.2k for the classic era is way too much. It is not too much for Kunark and with Velious, but too much for classic. There isn't enough room for over 1k. And it would have only gotten worse the higher in level the mass population achieved.
Last edited by Deathrydar; 11-04-2019 at 06:04 PM..
Old 11-04-2019, 06:02 PM
Kobold

I think this weekend will be part one of how well it does, we'll see.

I've been having the same fun on teal as I had on green.
Old 11-04-2019, 06:18 PM
Planar Protector

teal people gonna have better luck getting their dark elf masks and whatever. i'm staying green tho bc after playing red i'm just so happy to see people everywhere lol
Old 11-04-2019, 06:20 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by pink grapefruit [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
teal people gonna have better luck getting their dark elf masks and whatever. i'm staying green tho bc after playing red i'm just so happy to see people everywhere lol
Yeah, I've played on dead servers before (including Red). Whenever people complain about pop I cringe, because I've seen the other side.
Old 11-04-2019, 06:20 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by cd288 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yeah since you can play on both simultaneously why not box and farm a bunch of stuff on Teal while playing on Green at the same time.
just stop
Old 11-04-2019, 06:37 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wurl [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yeah, I've played on dead servers before (including Red). Whenever people complain about pop I cringe, because I've seen the other side.
Couldn't agree with you more.
Old 11-04-2019, 06:38 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by korzax [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
just stop
But I've so been enjoying our nice little conversation Korzax!
Closed Thread