Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 09-17-2020, 10:02 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by douglas1999 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
There's this great strawman going around currently that if you point out the criminal history of somebody who was shot, it means that you think they deserved to be shot, when it actually means they *dont* deserve to be deified. BLM doesn't give two shits about David Dorn, who was black, and was *actually* murdered in cold blood for no reason and was *actually* a good man and deserves posthumous accolades, but because their message is so incoherent those accolades are almost exclusively reserved for multi-time violent criminals or sex offenders. It's so bafflingly retarded it's actually kind of impressive.
That's because, as i said before, the left believes that as long as you subscribe/acquiesce to their ideological underpinnings you are a morally good person.

Your actions in this life don't have any implication upon whether or not you are a morally upstanding individual whatsoever.

You're either a good person for believing, or feigning belief in their ideology (religion), or you're the scum of the earth and deserve to have your property stolen or destroyed, and your personhood beaten and killed.
Last edited by Gwaihir; 09-17-2020 at 10:12 AM..
Old 09-17-2020, 10:05 AM
Banned

Kinda like how a black person in the hood has no problem with stealing from, or strong arming random people, and if caught they dindu nuffin and cant understand why they have to endure this completely "unjust" consequence for their actions through the penal system, but if you rob them or steal from them you deserve to be killed.
Last edited by Gwaihir; 09-17-2020 at 10:07 AM..
Old 09-17-2020, 02:09 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackBellamy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm also hereditary nobility, but it's Slavic so my lands have been taken away, first by the Teutonic Order, then the Swedes, then the Austrians, then the Germans. When the Russians came in 1920 though, one of my ancestors ordered the tanks to roll forward and we put 500 Russians in the ground. So there's that! Of all my family's Slavic history, our only moment of greatness was killing other Slavs. Typical.
Quote:
I also want to wish Pete a belated happy birthday. I'm glad to see that he's just staying a little bit ahead of me there, so I don't have the distinction of being the oldest coach in the league. But anyway, and always, always happy to see another fellow Croatian do well, just not against us, like Coach [Nick] Saban. But, Pete's done a tremendous job out there and his philosophy is evident every time you turn on the film.
Old 09-17-2020, 02:19 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Topgunben [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I doubt he did. But that’s not why they were shot, and you know that.

But somewhere in America, 5 boys can sleep a little easier knowing that the person that raped them took the asphalt temperature challenge.
Well you seem to be making a point of it. If the state wanted them dead, they'd be dead. It is not for him to decide; go change the law instead of reaching for ex post facto justifications.
Old 09-17-2020, 02:20 PM
Banned

American black victims (blm) and it's supporters are unwittingly appropriating Jewish culture. Heh
Old 09-17-2020, 03:46 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woke Locc [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Well you seem to be making a point of it. If the state wanted them dead, they'd be dead. It is not for him to decide; go change the law instead of reaching for ex post facto justifications.
He didn't decide to kill them you fuckin doofus. They took action as moral agents. Those actions had completely predictable and obvious consequences. Don't chase down and attack guy with gun = don't be shot. Also, dont riot = don't be shot. You might serve up that same "change the law" platitude, I dunno, to the morons ruining everything right now.
Old 09-17-2020, 04:30 PM
Planar Protector

Taught my grandson how to ride a horse today. I also retaught him how to throw a baseball, he’s 6 and probably still throws better than most of you do, but it was still pathetic

*blasts turnpike troubadours and peels out*
Old 09-17-2020, 05:24 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spergand [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
American black victims (blm) and it's supporters are unwittingly appropriating Jewish culture. Heh
this speaks to me
Old 09-17-2020, 05:25 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by douglas1999 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
He didn't decide to kill them you fuckin doofus. They took action as moral agents. Those actions had completely predictable and obvious consequences. Don't chase down and attack guy with gun = don't be shot. Also, dont riot = don't be shot. You might serve up that same "change the law" platitude, I dunno, to the morons ruining everything right now.
All the agency in the world for victims, none for slayers. He simply had no choice, you see.
Old 09-17-2020, 05:38 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woke Locc [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
All the agency in the world for victims, none for slayers. He simply had no choice, you see.
He didn't. Good lord. I'm assuming you are a 4d chess troll at this point.

"Kyle, just like cops, are supposed to wait until they have been murdered before they defend their own life" -Woke Locc's logical end

"Oh, well, Kyle shouldn't have been there. Cops should have been there, and if the same thing had happened to them, I'd totally 100% not find a way to make them out to be the bad guy." -A thing Woke Locc would probably say
Closed Thread