3. You can defense yourself wherever whenever with a weapon if you want

Welcome to America
Old 09-22-2020, 07:31 PM
Banned

The story about this kyle kid is likely fake as well.. the shoes
Old 09-22-2020, 07:34 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Topgunben [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Iran can’t have a nuke for the same reason a convicted felon can’t own a firearm.
Iran isnt smart enough to make a nuke ( That works )

Neither is north korea
Old 09-22-2020, 07:40 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriam1066 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What about in a school shooting?
What about them?

Quote:
Is someone wielding a gun automatically in the right to you guys?
Of course not. If the person is physically attacked though and is otherwise engaging in lawful activity then I would say that in most cases, those individuals are in the right. A lot of people argue that property is insured and therefore doesn’t matter and from a legal perspective, you generally cannot use lethal force to protect property, but people literally exchange significant amounts of their lives for property. Stealing or destroying that property is an assault on their lives by proxy.

Quote:
Also, why can’t iran have a nuke? They just don’t want to be oppressed why can’t they be like Kyle?
The Iranian government is Rosenbaum. They abuse their people, engage in belligerent rhetoric and project violence.
Old 09-22-2020, 07:54 PM
Banned

Lol most citizens of iran don't even think the regime should have a nuke. Main reason being that the iranian regime is fuckin insane.

It's like arguing that since trained, licensed pilots can fly commercial jumbo jets, why can't I?? This is unfair!
Old 09-22-2020, 07:54 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriam1066 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So someone arrested for marijuana possession has no rights but a 17 year old can decide to travel out of state with a rifle to put down rioters with bullets? File me under disagree

Google Anglo-Iranian oil company
I’ll google the oil company, but he only lived like 20 minutes from Kenosha and was working there as a lifeguard. He didn’t transport the rifle either, it wasn’t his and he was legally carrying whether it was a smart move or not. I totally agree that he should not have been there, but I do not believe that his motivations were misplaced, nor were his actions anything but self defense. He should have left as soon as the rest of his group disbanded, rather than putting out fires that the rioters were starting. To me the most horrific aspect of this whole thing is that local jurisdictions allowed riots to unfold. Kyle should have never felt a need to be there for any reason at all.
Old 09-22-2020, 08:01 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by PieOats [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I’ll google the oil company, but he only lived like 20 minutes from Kenosha and was working there as a lifeguard. He didn’t transport the rifle either, it wasn’t his and he was legally carrying whether it was a smart move or not. I totally agree that he should not have been there, but I do not believe that his motivations were misplaced, nor were his actions anything but self defense. He should have left as soon as the rest of his group disbanded, rather than putting out fires that the rioters were starting. To me the most horrific aspect of this whole thing is that local jurisdictions allowed riots to unfold. Kyle should have never felt a need to be there for any reason at all.
^^^ sane person detected
Old 09-22-2020, 08:18 PM
Banned

I think Kylo jas a pretty good chance of coming out on top in a Trial By Combat....

Especially if he gets to pick a weapon of his choice, which i would imagine is his AR15
Old 09-22-2020, 09:00 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackBellamy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Oh yes, speaking as a white supremacist I can definitely say there are millions and millions of us. Our belief is simply that white people are superior to those of other races and thus should dominate them, and by that expansive definition that pretty much includes most white people in this country. When was the last time you were in an all-white crowd and someone said 'we should have more black people move in here' or 'I would love to see more black children in my daughter's school', my guess is never, that's because we're everywhere.

There are different ideologies within the movement; for example I subscribe to Liberal Supremacy, where we consider Asians and such to be honorary whites. This way we can claim the Jews and exclude the Turks in one swift move. Others, more conservative, go in for that whole three grandparent bullshit but I think we should be more inclusive. We can afford to be magnanimous in our supremacy I think.

If you ever want to speak one of our High Priests, go to any college campus or protest and look for a white person who is very vocally expressing a desire to 'help' black people. Tell them you're 'fragile', they'll get you suited up.
This is true and if it wasn't for women and weak beta men sperging about emotional pilpul we wouldn't be in this mess. If you liberal 'muh equality' want to help lift oppression then go to the source and until you go live in Africa or South America your opinion is toothless. You can only screech your dumb naive opinions from the safety of our privileged way of life, pro-tip; none of us are born equal. I am smarter, better looking and stronger than all of you beta liberals [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 09-23-2020, 12:40 AM
Planar Protector

I was born greater than u. sorry you have bad genes I guess.