Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 10-29-2020, 09:35 PM
Fire Giant

November 6th confirmed on rogeans post here https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...d.php?t=337073 watch the video

Zekay 60 Torpor Shaman - <Guild>
Old 10-29-2020, 09:36 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by galach [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Only Rog/Bog know. Stop speculating.
no we know here https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...d.php?t=337073 from rogean himself november 6th

Old 10-29-2020, 09:37 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Batty [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I heard some 'knowledgeable' players saying sol ro would be delayed. Took time off to get my guise but since it was delayed and my wife had just got IP exemption helped her level instead. That was a fun server wide message to see...

I really hope they make an official announcement. It's pretty unclassic to not know when its coming or be able to plan.
its offical here bud https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...d.php?t=337073 in the video

Old 10-29-2020, 09:39 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zekayy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
no we know here https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...d.php?t=337073 from rogean himself november 6th
That has been changed in the past btw, at the moment there is no 100% confirmation that's the date.
Also please don't triple post.
Told this to Rogean, Nilbog & Menden.
Old 10-29-2020, 10:04 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Albanwr [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
if it was not coming on 11/06 we would have heard about it. Its also just a command that they need to run so don't need server down time like back in the day.

"but its so not classic not to know" can we stop using that as an excuse?
I have my doubts it's that simple. I'd imagine they'd at least need to do a server restart. and if it is still on track for 11/06 what's the harm the harm in confirming it?
Old 10-29-2020, 10:09 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayge [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I have my doubts it's that simple. I'd imagine they'd at least need to do a server restart. and if it is still on track for 11/06 what's the harm the harm in confirming it?
They’ve said in the past just like with temple and sky everything is already there they just have to do some hacker code stuff and release it. No restarts necessary.
Old 10-29-2020, 10:26 PM
Aviak

Kunark will add changes to already existing zones though.
Old 10-29-2020, 10:37 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayge [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Amen to the not so simple part. Ridiculous how so many want to minimize the effort involved while having no real idea about how it actually works.
Old 10-29-2020, 11:04 PM
Banned

Yeah I'm not sure why people think it's necessarily just "beep boop push kunark button". That is kind of a loose generalization of what the initial intention was for the post-blue server, but that doesn't mean it's that easy on a technical level, not to mention considering how to devise systems that will account for emergent player behavior. Deciding which camps to /list and which not to (and the necessary labor and coding for those), how the strain of constant petitions might impact the all-volunteer csr staff and how\where to take steps to mitigate petitions for that reason. There are two guys steering the ship for the thousands of people who play here (for free). Maybe cut them some slack.
Old 10-30-2020, 12:20 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That has been changed in the past btw, at the moment there is no 100% confirmation that's the date.
Also please don't triple post.
where exactly has it been changed?

Last edited by Zekayy; 10-30-2020 at 12:41 AM..
Closed Thread