Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 05-11-2010, 05:12 PM
Large Rat

Well , im honest for that who says im a gold farmer maybe needs this info.

My real name is Juli Enric Garcia Blanquer , i was born 8 september 1977 , gonna get 33 years old this year , i was get married on 19 march 1999 , my wife named Maria Jose Ample Calderer , 31 years old , my first son and now ( sorry my english ) born on 9 april 2001 named Carles Miquel Garcia Ample and my second son born 18 may 2003 named Joan Vicent Garcia Ample.

Ill live at east coast of Spain and the town named Valencia , Valencia was born 300 years ( more or less ) before Christ at the rome empire , in my town comes the F1 next june , we got a nice football team named Valencia Club Futbol wich at year 2004 wins the most better team of the world , my town got around 800.000 population , we are a land of nice beaches at the mediterranean sea , the middle temperature at year are 20 celsius degrees , at winter arrives to 5 or 6 celisus degrees , at summer 40 celisus degrees .

Our party most big and popular are the FALLAS ; we do fallas from 15 march till 19 march when at the night of this day we burn the monuments made by paper.

The most big know eat here are the PAELLA , we got too a bunches of oranges trees , we got a factory of Ford here , the harbor are one of the 5 most bigs at all mediterranean sea. Microsoft gonna make in nexts months a building here for bussiness , will mean microsoft gonna open a investigation , work center etc etc building , and well , if you want know more about my town and my land you are welcome.

About me in the game , i was play a bunch of years at live server , on ayonae ro server at guild Allied Giants and my char was a SK named Revenaunt lvl 65 dark elf , check his magelo and you can see his stuff , dark prince armor , windblade and nothing more , if this stuff are the stuff of one gold farmer , then god comes to here down and i will go to there up for manage the world.

Well its all.

Ahhh i will see how some of you type spanish or valencian languague , for this ill know 2 languague 100% and ill think ill could defend at english , not many peeps at world knows 3 languagues but ....... good.

Ooopppssss ill forget im maintenance mechanician , my mistake.
Old 05-11-2010, 05:13 PM
Fire Giant

It was a joke man you really don't need to post all of your information...
Old 05-11-2010, 05:36 PM
Planar Protector

Juli is a girl's name. So's Joan.

Anyway, welcome to the server Senor Garcia!
Old 05-11-2010, 05:41 PM
Sarnak

Send a message via AIM to Xumosa

wow a full autobiography..nice to meet you i feel like i know everything about you..
Old 05-11-2010, 05:46 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barkingturtle [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Juli is a girl's name. So's Joan.

Anyway, welcome to the server Senor Garcia!
Not in Spain [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] Juli could be short for Julian
Old 05-11-2010, 05:48 PM
Aviak

I'm sorry Valenciano,
but we still need your home address, phone number, and your wifes measurements.

Thank you.
Old 05-11-2010, 05:50 PM
Large Rat

my name still at valencian languague , valencian and catalonian languague are the same , Juli = Julio = July , Joan = Juan = dont know at english.

Juli = Julio = July = JULIUS from the latine languague , one of the rome emperor named JULIUS CAESAR !!! ;-) and Enric = Enrique = Eric from german or sajon languague
Old 05-11-2010, 06:03 PM
Planar Protector

Juan = John

(Saint John the Baptist, San Juan Bautista)
Old 05-11-2010, 07:30 PM
Aviak

HAHAHA he sure told everyone!

So anyone still think he's a chinese farmer ?

My ride
Old 05-11-2010, 08:19 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Senadin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
HAHAHA he sure told everyone!

So anyone still think he's a chinese farmer ?
I'm still not convinced, can we get a 5 page essay, double spaced, MLA format with more of your history?
Closed Thread