Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 02-02-2019, 02:21 PM
Planar Protector

There were some much heavier contributors than myself that were dkp docked and/or kicked before me, which is why I decided I had enough and made an obvious effort to get kicked myself and have a little fun in the process. These were the people I was referring to as "contributors". I've admittedly been a warm body since Rampage. That happens when you have a life outside of p99.

♦♦ Nikkanu (60 Dark Elf Cleric) ♦♦
♦♦ Psychoactive (60 Ogre Shaman) ♦♦
♦♦ Recycling (60 Iksar Necromancer) ♦♦
♦♦ Silentblade (60 Dwarf Rogue) ♦♦
♦♦ Yourack (60 Human Monk) ♦♦
♦♦ Bargains (EC Mule) ♦♦
Old 02-02-2019, 02:39 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyjalx [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
GL re-rolling either way. Maybe help track before taking over a hardcore track guild next time too.
Oh shit, Hyjal putting it down!

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

♦♦ Bargains (EC Mule) ♦♦
Old 02-02-2019, 02:40 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikkanu [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That happens when you have a life outside of p99.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikkanu [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
♦♦ Bargains (EC Mule) ♦♦
Old 02-02-2019, 02:43 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by shutdown [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
can't read
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikkanu
I've admittedly been a warm body since Rampage.

♦♦ Bargains (EC Mule) ♦♦
Old 02-02-2019, 02:45 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by shutdown [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I love you whoever you are
Old 02-02-2019, 03:28 PM
Fire Giant

It's almost as if machinating two guilds to merge when they didn't really want to and forcing people to follow people with no leadership abilities didn't work out. Huh. It's almost as if neurotically trying to control people had unintended consequences.
Old 02-02-2019, 04:27 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dagner [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
/salute to all the people who competed over the last several months. Lotta arm chair warriors making comments in here but the people who were on the line, tracking and trying their hardest, in all the competiting guilds, know what’s up.

Facts are AG is much improved. AM still dominating most content, likely due to not having to really compete for morning est mobs against anyone. They have some great individual talent but they have transformed into the biggest (Zerg) end game raiding guild this server has seen. Tempest gets way undersold on how well they did for a 3-5 month period. Tempest was also in denial of how things have been going for the last month or two. The emergence of BG/Core and their role in the raid scene is yet to be seen.

My biggest question is this - what happens when zarza and kelza are in the same guild together?! Is this the sign of the end of times?
Come to AM and bring atmas, we all like you over here. Also we gotta make sure we get all the pixels. AG going down next. Were currently on operation "dont let AG get an AoW"
Old 02-02-2019, 05:12 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kesselring [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Come to AM and bring atmas, we all like you over here. Also we gotta make sure we get all the pixels. AG going down next. Were currently on operation "dont let AG get an AoW"
I think we get an AoW like twice a year in AG. Good luck breaking us with that strategy.
P99ers do a lot of things well. Handling surprise adds / splitting up focus is not one of them. Mostly because the classes that do that the best (SK/Paladins) are generally trashed and considered useless, and because pulls are considered failures if a dragons doesn't appear at the zone line solo.
Old 02-02-2019, 06:36 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heebs13 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I think we get an AoW like twice a year in AG. Good luck breaking us with that strategy.
don't think he's AM
Old 02-02-2019, 07:02 PM
Fire Giant

The Wheel of Time turns, and ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legends fade to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again. In one Age, called the third age by some, an Age yet to come, an age long pass, a wind rose in the Mountains of Mist. The wind was not the beginning. There are neither beginnings or endings to the turning of the Wheel of Time. But it was a beginning..

GREEN: Ineluki - Human Shadow Knight of Inoruuk

lulz
Closed Thread