Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 02-05-2019, 12:36 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by TripleLegit [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hey veteran players, was there this much of an upset when they changed the raid scene to (or from) the class system? Or is this legit going to kill the entire server like everyone claims?
The raid scene fuckery has been around since 2010 with Inglorious Basterds vs Dark Ascension vs TMO vs xxxxx.

Funny thing is, the server has never died and seems to be more popular now than ever.
No matter what happens, people keep playing.
Old 02-05-2019, 12:40 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by TripleLegit [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hey veteran players, was there this much of an upset when they changed the raid scene to (or from) the class system? Or is this legit going to kill the entire server like everyone claims?
server will be fine, just will be different, good or bad is all perspective
Oralen - 60 Ranger <Core>
Old 02-05-2019, 12:41 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trelaboon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Vindi definitely counts. As well as fear golems, VS, Sevirilous and VP. Casuals are able to compete on all of those. Not anymore though ladies and gentlemen.
See, you still haven't learned anything from this. The sociopaths will piss off the GMs fighting over those non-TOV targets too, and soon your guild will have to file form P99-3C to get put on a list six weeks out to have your chance at killing any raid targets at all.

Then you guys will shake your clenched fists in the air and autistically scream "Oh, you liked that Emperor Crush loot?! Not anymore though ladies and gentlemen!!!!" as you spray spit everywhere and it dribbles down your unkempt neckbeards while self-proclaim legends fight for FTE in Crushbone, the last semblance of "competition" that will exist for them.

It's all a downward spiral from here, really.

"You know you done fucked up when Yendor gives you raid commentary." - Tiggles
Old 02-05-2019, 12:46 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trelaboon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Vindi definitely counts. As well as fear golems, VS, Sevirilous and VP. Casuals are able to compete on all of those. Not anymore though ladies and gentlemen.
A true casual doesn't have the time for any of these.. Casuals these days don't really seem to be casuals...

I am the true definition of casual-

*2-3 hours of game time a week
*Never stepped foot in any of those ToV/VP/Sleeper's Tomb, would love to see those *zones one day though.
*Never been to PoG
*Never done anything more than a break in to PoF
*Never seen any of the end game gods
*Managed to get 1 toon to 60, and get his epic
*My entire playtime consists of helping newbs, camping random stuff for fun, or exploring zones i've yet to see.

People who have any time to kill dragons of any kind need to find a new name for themselves. Casuals by todays standards have way too much time to play!
Old 02-05-2019, 12:50 PM
Fire Giant

Full reset the server with a real classic timeline

I'd play tjis

GREEN: Ineluki - Human Shadow Knight of Inoruuk

lulz
Old 02-05-2019, 12:50 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigjeff100 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
A true casual doesn't have the time for any of these.. Casuals these days don't really seem to be casuals...

I am the true definition of casual-

*2-3 hours of game time a week
*Never stepped foot in any of those ToV/VP/Sleeper's Tomb, would love to see those *zones one day though.
*Never been to PoG
*Never done anything more than a break in to PoF
*Never seen any of the end game gods
*Managed to get 1 toon to 60, and get his epic
*My entire playtime consists of helping newbs, camping random stuff for fun, or exploring zones i've yet to see.

People who have any time to kill dragons of any kind need to find a new name for themselves. Casuals by todays standards have way too much time to play!
And the sad state of this server is that there exists a group of sociopaths that vehemently believe that your level of time commitment precludes you from deserving raid loot, and will go to great lengths (poopsocking, 2am batphones, petitionquest, etc.) to enforce that to the best of their ability.

"You know you done fucked up when Yendor gives you raid commentary." - Tiggles
Old 02-05-2019, 12:55 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fifield [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
For as many people that hate this change like myself, there are just as many who will take this change as a good thing and will continue to play here.

I am secretly hoping this is all for a new server they are launching
Thanks for lending us a someone to take DTs 😉
Old 02-05-2019, 12:57 PM
Aviak

Quite wrong fifield... like the new raid rules... I failed.
Old 02-05-2019, 01:00 PM
Fire Giant

At least my alts are public, imagine how many alts out there that are cross guilded.

That rogue that never talks in ts? that might be me!
Oralen - 60 Ranger <Core>
Old 02-05-2019, 01:01 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fifield [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
At least my alts are public, imagine how many alts out there that are cross guilded.

That rogue that never talks in ts? that might be me!
Ohhhh you're Dleifif!

How did I miss that...
Closed Thread