Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 11-29-2019, 12:16 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fireblade7 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Can’t confirm on green/teal, but you asked about high keep on blue and 100% that everything’s flees in high keep. If no allies are in range and I am not low on health the mob will flee. Monk spent 10 levels there. This is killing guards and a few trains of goblins when that happened.
Well I'm pretty sure you weren't root/DoTing with a monk, and I highly doubt you were doing it in a group either.

This is ridiculously easy to replicate. Haven't tried it on the gobs though.
Old 11-30-2019, 08:46 AM
Planar Protector

There is something seriously wrong with flee on green at least. Didn't pay enough attention or see it happening on blue though. Stuff just isn't fleeing when it should. Simple as that. Not fleeing at all or needing to be dropped to .0001 % life to "flee".

Charm breaking mobs in flee HP range is similarly buggy and they often ignore their flee AI until they run 40 feet and wack you in the face with a round or two of combat.
Old 11-30-2019, 09:10 AM
Planar Protector

Everything is fine for me. Maybe you should play better.
Old 11-30-2019, 09:11 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by SamwiseRed [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Everything is fine for me. Maybe you should play better.
Maybe you should STFU and go post in a thread where your uselessness will be more welcomed.
Old 11-30-2019, 09:36 AM
Aviak

In regards to HHK guards, it has something to do with whether or not there are other guards in the area of the guard you are killing (xyz axis).

When the zone is being cleared of guards as they respawn, guards will start to flee when low. When there are guards up all over, they will not flee when low.
Old 11-30-2019, 09:51 AM
Planar Protector

But the goblins were doing it too with the whole basement cleared. Especially the seers.
Old 11-30-2019, 12:07 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Never seen this happen with any of the mobs in highkeep unless it was guards and they were not fleeing because directly underneath them on the floor below there were other guards. I think the fact that you said you can run away some and then the AI kicks in just further confirms that its due to proximity to a social mob in my opinion. That's EXACTLY what they do when they're too close to a social mob. You move them away and it triggers their flee. Even if both mobs are on y our aggro list you can root the high health one then move the low health one away from its friend and it'll start fleeing.
Old 11-30-2019, 12:33 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morratiz [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Never seen this happen with any of the mobs in highkeep unless it was guards and they were not fleeing because directly underneath them on the floor below there were other guards. I think the fact that you said you can run away some and then the AI kicks in just further confirms that its due to proximity to a social mob in my opinion. That's EXACTLY what they do when they're too close to a social mob. You move them away and it triggers their flee. Even if both mobs are on y our aggro list you can root the high health one then move the low health one away from its friend and it'll start fleeing.
/thread

Astuce
Closed Thread