Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Important > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old 04-10-2013, 01:33 PM
Planar Protector

Thank you.
Old 04-10-2013, 01:39 PM
Banned

Where has this attitude been for three years? Sorry to be such a downer here, but this server and the GMs have had a pretty poor record with respect to dealing with cheaters. I'm glad that you're taking a much harsher approach, I really am, but I'm also very wary.
Old 04-10-2013, 01:41 PM
Sarnak

Now let's do away with account sales/trades too!
Old 04-10-2013, 01:44 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skope [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Where has this attitude been for three years? Sorry to be such a downer here, but this server and the GMs have had a pretty poor record with respect to dealing with cheaters. I'm glad that you're taking a much harsher approach, I really am, but I'm also very wary.
3 years ago, they didn't have the same methods to detect show EQ and MQ as they do now so it's probably justified that they didn't penalize quite the same in P99's early days.

Carsomyr - 55 Pally - Retired
Thalon - 49 Rogue - Temporarily Benched
Contagious - Necro - 30's and climbing
Lights - 55 Wiz - Occasional Murderer
Old 04-10-2013, 01:47 PM
Planar Protector

I'm glad these are bans, and not 365(ish?) warnings. Now I just hope the bans are permanent.
Old 04-10-2013, 01:50 PM
Aviak

<object width="560" height="315"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/GjjZGyYcH9E?hl=en_US&amp;version=3&amp;rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/GjjZGyYcH9E?hl=en_US&amp;version=3&amp;rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="560" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>
Last edited by letsallkillandy; 04-10-2013 at 02:00 PM..
Old 04-10-2013, 01:51 PM
Sarnak

Seeing this thread made my day.
<Divinity>
Old 04-10-2013, 01:52 PM
VIP / Contributor

<object width="560" height="315"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/zdL7N3wkpco?version=3&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/zdL7N3wkpco?version=3&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="560" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>
Old 04-10-2013, 01:55 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skope [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This is the second major round of account bans / deleveling. Agreed accounts should have been banned the first time. Most accounts that were deleveled were back to 60 in a couple weeks. But the fight has been never ending I'm sure.
Old 04-10-2013, 01:56 PM
Banned

Good to see, however i am still curious how truly effective this actually was or will be as i haven't been playing as of late.
Closed Thread