Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 08-31-2017, 11:38 AM
Planar Protector

Allio with some hardcore victim blaming there. You guys tricked TSS into joining, seems like you knew in advance that you were going to be short a stone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by oracle333 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This wasn't a fungi
And to make one correction, VS stone is worth about the same as a Fungi, so why bring it up?
Also its pretty hard not to post after you.. not because you have a stimulating(sic), but because you are constantly patrolling RnF and filling it with your spam.
Old 08-31-2017, 12:36 PM
Planar Protector

learn to engage?
Old 08-31-2017, 12:46 PM
Banned

what are second sons and dawn believers doing raiding??!?
Old 08-31-2017, 02:05 PM
Banned

Allio's second time at getting exposed for scamming. A1 leader right there.

Please app to Dawn Believers today! Where your leader will fuck people over and blame his officers.
Old 08-31-2017, 02:32 PM
Kobold

Probably should have had all 3 guilds /random and the 2 highest get stones. All 3 guilds brought something to the table for the kill, so everyone should have an equal shot.

Also probably shouldn't air out your dirty laundry in R&F. It just makes everyone involved look bad, although I'm sure a lot of people here appreciate the popcorn thread.
Old 08-31-2017, 02:39 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by oracle333 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This is Allio of the Dawn Believers. I am sole creator of this guild and Abiatharr is my co-leader. I'm going to set the record straight.

6. I may be right in assuming this computer blue guy is Aitiera who sent some berating tells to Abiatharr telling him how horribly he handled things and that he'd never, ever help my guild again. It was the opposite of classy and it was uncalled for. Be better than that.

- Allio
Nope. I responded with my tag above. OP is not me.

I sent Abiatharr a single civilized tell that said along the lines of "I will not be actively helping on a DB raid again and will do my best to convince my guilders to follow suit given what happened." And I told him that he handled he situation poorly.

I stand by that statement. I don't believe it was 100% miscommunication. His timing during the entire thing was too sketchy for me.
Old 08-31-2017, 02:49 PM
Planar Protector

It's too bad that it turned out messy in the end but congratulations on the kill to everyone involved and hopefully you all can figure out a way to move on and have no hard feelings. I think it's cool to see a couple newer guilds killing shit.

Cloke
Old 08-31-2017, 03:39 PM
Aviak

Carnage is good people. Glad to hear they won a stone!
Old 08-31-2017, 03:44 PM
Fire Giant

gay thread
Old 08-31-2017, 03:46 PM
Planar Protector

Based on my own knowledge Dawn Believers were a growing leveling guild. They've had time to level up their characters so I imagine they're looking for bigger challenges. It's no surprise that there is some hiccups along the way.

I agree that the title should not contain the word 'again'. The whole things sounds like an innocent mistake and lack of communication on all parties involved.
Told this to Rogean, Nilbog & Menden.
Closed Thread