Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 02-13-2018, 11:28 AM
Fire Giant

Default Screenshots of all the caster robes on p99

Heya fellow p99ers.

I was thinking it would be awesome if we could get the wiki updated with screenshots of all the different robes in the game.

Cease the opportunity to immortalize your awesome toons with a screenshot for the wiki !

I'm sure people who are experienced with updating the wiki would love to help if you post the screenshots here.

<3
Old 02-13-2018, 12:04 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fragged [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm sure people who are experienced with updating the wiki would love to help if you post the screenshots here.
Indeed. If people can post the exact name of the robe they're wearing along with their screenshot I'd be more than happy to look up the robe's fashion categories and add the screenshot to those categories on the wiki.

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Old 02-13-2018, 12:04 PM
Sarnak

I'd love to see not just robes but every type of armor imaginable.

Fashionquest section FTW
Old 02-13-2018, 12:30 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maelstrom [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Fashionquest section FTW
We're getting there, just very slowly. Right now if you go to http://wiki.project1999.com/index.ph...y%3AFashion%3A you'll see a big mess of categories that covery evey type of appearance of every item in the wiki. If you click on the blue/purple links you'll see at least one screenshot of what items in that category look like (or, for the color/tint categories, you might just see a block of that color).

But as you'll also see, there are a whole lot of categories that still have red links and no screenshots or color blocks, and those are the ones that need some work ... although of course the other categories could use more screenshots of other races/genders also. If anyone wants to provide screenshots for either I'm more than happy to add them to the wiki, but it's actually pretty easy to do it yourself if you want. All you have to do is edit a fashion category and paste the following in:

Code:
{{FashionShow
|file=Fashion_warlocks_robe_erudite_male.jpg
|gender=Male
|race=Erudite
|armor=[[Warlock's Robe]]
|fashion=Robe of the Kedge
|tint=Clairvoyant
}}
{{FashionShowEnd}}
except you need to change a few things:
  • each category only needs one:
    Code:
    {{FashionShowEnd}}
    so if you're adding a second screenshot to an existing page don't copy/paste that bit
  • obviously you need to change the gender/race/armor to match the screenshot's gender/race/armor, and you need to change the fashion/tint to the names of the categories for that armor
  • (NOTE: in case it's confusing the "|fashion=Robe of the Kedge" part is because there is a category of robes called "Robe of the Kedge" ... which of course includes the actual "Robe of the Kedge" ... and the "Warlock's Robe" is also in that category)
  • if you're not wearing a robe be sure to mention whether you're wearing a full suit of the armor, or just most of it (eg. you can say something like "Full suit of [[Totemic Armor]] except for the feet which are [[Raw Leather Boots]]"
  • for the file just make up an appropriate name, then save the page; once you do there will be a link where the image should be, and you can click that link to upload the screenshot

... or just post the screenshot and name of the armor (again, if it's not a robe mention whether it's a full suit and if not what else you are wearing) and I can do the above for you.

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Last edited by loramin; 02-13-2018 at 12:56 PM..
Old 02-13-2018, 12:42 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maelstrom [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Fashionquest section FTW
https://wiki.project1999.com/Players:Fashion
Old 02-13-2018, 12:36 PM
Kobold

Kind of off topic, but are there any caster chest armors with stats that AREN'T robes? It'd be nice to have the option to occasionally wear something other than a robe - but the items might not be out there.
Old 02-13-2018, 12:36 PM
Sarnak

Sly Summoners Robe
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Comes with a Stein of Tears light source baked in.
http://lucy.allakhazam.com/item.html?id=6865
Old 02-13-2018, 12:40 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Check12345 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Sly Summoners Robe

Added:

http://wiki.project1999.com/Category...be_of_Alendine
http://wiki.project1999.com/Category...n:_Cyan_/_Aqua

Old 02-13-2018, 12:52 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Check12345 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Sly Summoners Robe

was happy to see mages wear non red/orange robes.

the Salt King <Ironborn>
Old 02-13-2018, 12:44 PM
Sarnak

Awesome. If anyone knows a private server with GM commands I can help with photos.

I used to use Morell Thule but it doesn't work anymore.