Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Technical Discussion

Old 05-17-2018, 03:59 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Default Can't log in from VA Hospital

Hello,
I am currently a patient at the VA hospital and will be here for a few months. I have never played on the P99 server before. I can launch the game but cant connect to the server. A friend on discord told me that someone here already has an account? Is there anything i can do to fix this?
Thanks,
Rift
Old 05-20-2018, 10:37 PM
Aviak

What specific error are you getting?

If more than one of you is connected to the same wireless access point, you're going to need to apply for an IP exemption in the Starting portion of the forums. Find the other person trying to play and get their info, you'll need it for the exemption request.
Old 05-20-2018, 11:26 PM
Planar Protector

I wouldn’t be surprised if gaming ports are turned off at the Hospital. You should call IT and have a conversation with them about it.

Tupakk-57 Bard(Raid Whore)Afeni-45 Druid (Dial a Port Leadership) |Forums|Facebook| Lumumba-60 Rogue(DaP Security)/(Nocterma Member) & Department of Fun Promoter
Old 05-21-2018, 06:43 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tupakk [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I wouldn’t be surprised if gaming ports are turned off at the Hospital. You should call IT and have a conversation with them about it.
Yes, this as well. Unfortunately, there are a few different things that could be stopping you.

I'd like to see a screenshot of whatever error you're getting, if you can provide one.