Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Technical Discussion

Old 01-29-2014, 09:02 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Default Game crashes in East Commonlands

Recently my game has begun to crash everything I am in East Commonlands. This did not happen until about a week ago. The first time this happened I was able to move about 5 yards before it crashed. Then I would log back in and move another 5 yards until I could finally make it to the zone line. It only does this in EC. I accidentally gated back to the zone forgetting that I was bound there and now I can't even move the 5 yards as before. Now I am stuck in the zone as the game crashes as soon as I log in. Up until this first started last week I was able to operate in EC with no issues at all. No lag or anything. I just uninstalled EQ and reinstalled it and the error still persists. I am not sure what to do about resolving this issue so that I can play again.

Edit: I am now able to move a few feet before crashing so I am slowly making my way out of the tunnel. However this is still an issue as it is the hub for trading.
Last edited by BDBridges; 01-29-2014 at 09:42 PM.. Reason: New update to issue
Old 02-10-2014, 11:19 PM
Planar Protector

i get alot of lag here too, i would advise a better pc or to lower graphics settings/disable luclin models. i had great success disabling shadows.
Old 05-26-2018, 07:22 AM
Large Rat

I am getting this exact issue now on my Troll Warrior.
Never disconnects, just sits there frozen.

maybe something graphical? this happens super early in the morning and late night. Not sure if this is lag.
Old 05-26-2018, 09:27 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Japairish [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I am getting this exact issue now on my Troll Warrior.
Never disconnects, just sits there frozen.

maybe something graphical? this happens super early in the morning and late night. Not sure if this is lag.
Have you recently resized a window, maybe in an effort to hide auctions? if so make that window bigger.

Drumas - 60 Cleric
Ashintar - 60 Wizard
Old 06-03-2018, 02:49 PM
Large Rat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashintar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Have you recently resized a window, maybe in an effort to hide auctions? if so make that window bigger.
This is exactly what happened. I had qqui loaded (probably not the addons fault) and had resized an auction window. I was able to load default UI, move to another zone, and reload qqui.

Since then the issue has not come back.