Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 05-27-2018, 10:56 AM
Planar Protector

Not to defend this guy because he sounds like trash but if you’re leaving hiero to go clear Emp and you lost camp oh well. Sounds like the only way to combat this is not moving from hiero room. That’s what I would do. But what the fuck do I know. I’m just a forumquester.

But didn't realize that this is more like... P99's 4chan or something.

except instead of random anons its a shark attack of a small clique that posts here all the time. so he's doubly fucked.
Old 05-27-2018, 11:03 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teppler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
1 spawn is 1 camp though. Anyone has a right to claim any 1 mob they want on this game and as long as you are keeping it down, it’s yours.
That's outdoors, not dungeons.

Quote:
In general, if the placeholder or placeholders for a spawn are being killed, that 'camp' can be considered held by the player doing the killing so long as they are keeping the placeholders (or the room if there are no placeholders) cleared, within the same zone, do not die or log off..
Placeholders, plural. I guess CE could be 6+ different camps, but that is fuckin stupid.
Old 05-27-2018, 11:13 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triiz [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That's outdoors, not dungeons.

Placeholders, plural. I guess CE could be 6+ different camps, but that is fuckin stupid.
Teppler is technically within his rights as defined by the Play Nice Policy. It's just a dick move. It would never cross my mind to go sit down in somebody else's camp and claim one of their mobs.

Heathcliff - 60 Bard | Carkle - 60 Cleric
58 Ranger | 56 Shaman
54 Rogue | 54 Shadow Knight
51 Bard | 50 Paladin | 50 Warrior
41 Wizard | 40 Bard | 20 Magician
Old 05-27-2018, 11:21 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teppler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What junkie is going to sit around camping hieros for like less than like 5 dollars an hour?

I don’t buy that portrait of an rmter.
You do that shit for $0 per hour.
Old 05-27-2018, 11:37 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carkle Jackson [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Teppler is technically within his rights as defined by the Play Nice Policy. It's just a dick move. It would never cross my mind to go sit down in somebody else's camp and claim one of their mobs.
You're very confused about a lot of things and lashing out like a maniac PMig people about me in your confusion.

No I would not be within the Play Nice Policy in the situation you talking about. No I did not or would not do that. No I would not support that move if someone else did it. No you cannot squat in hiero room and claim him if the group is holding that spawn down and clearing emp.

You literally didn't get one part of your post correctly. Do you even know your name?
Old 05-27-2018, 11:48 AM
Banned

Let me throw a hypothetical here. Lets say there's a group doing Crypt/Emp. Lets call them group A. They are clearing everything but not staying right on top of the spawns. They are clearing everything and still have down time to spare.

Group B comes in. They are rule lawyerers. They say, hey, group A isn't on top of their spawns, we can claim some of them.

Does this make it so group A has to pick 2 spawns or so and park 2-3 people on them and then group B gets to do the same and claim another 2 spawns.

This is how you guys think the camp works by the books?
Old 05-27-2018, 01:24 PM
Aviak

If group A is there why is a group B going in?
Old 05-27-2018, 01:28 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by CroMattix [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If group A is there why is a group B going in?
Because people in this thread don’t know how the rules work and think group b could claim half the mobs. They can’t.
Old 05-27-2018, 01:40 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Because people in this thread don’t know how the rules work and think group b could claim half the mobs. They can’t.
You've Group B-ed me.

Heathcliff - 60 Bard | Carkle - 60 Cleric
58 Ranger | 56 Shaman
54 Rogue | 54 Shadow Knight
51 Bard | 50 Paladin | 50 Warrior
41 Wizard | 40 Bard | 20 Magician
Old 05-27-2018, 09:50 PM
Decaying Skeleton

I honestly can't even fathom how awful Sinix's parents were at parenting. Good god.
Closed Thread