Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 02-13-2018, 01:43 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by skarlorn [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i want to compete in this thread, too please show me de way
post terf shit its fun
Old 02-13-2018, 01:44 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokesan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
are you saying women are unable to compete with men athletically? why can't they participate in male sports?
So either I'm saying that half of the human race has never in all of history produced a single athlete capable of competing with male professional athletes, or ....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokesan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
why can't they participate in male sports?
Exactly.

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Old 02-13-2018, 01:48 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by loramin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So either I'm saying that half of the human race has never in all of history produced a single athlete capable of competing with male professional athletes, or ....

Exactly.
are you saying that? i wish i could get a straight answer out of you.
Old 02-13-2018, 02:07 PM
Banned

i am now chiming in with my view that trans women are not women.
I am "exterminationist"

as i advocate for harm towards trans people, specifically trans people who were coercively assigned male at birth.
Old 02-13-2018, 02:15 PM
Planar Protector

How do y'all fuck up a thread about the bachelor

Jesus
Old 02-13-2018, 02:20 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by loramin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
See it's not that I don't judge her: I do (and again, I make her wear headphones so I don't have to listen to that drek). And for that matter I judge you for watching the Kardashians.

My point wasn't that I don't judge TV shows or the people that watch them, it's that I do so and then get on with my life. There are more important things to worry about than whether or not a TV show is "bad", especially if that level of badness is just par for the course.

If someone watched a reality TV show where husbands beat their wives I'd judge that person a lot more harshly, but for the "sin" of watching typical reality TV? I'd have almost no friends/family at all if I stopped talking to everyone who watched at least one reality or otherwise terrible TV show (I count crap like Big Bang Theory in that category also).
you cannot defeat the patriarchy by attacking individuals. You can onlyl defeat it by attacking the media that hundreds of millions of individuals are subjected to.

But sure, go ahead fire a few people and make a few buzz words in appropriate for conversations you are not a part of and assume that will solve the problem [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Look this is why I dont enjoy your posts loramin, because you are a blaytent hypocryte and you spit venom at people you think are evil and when you are called out for behaving exactly the same as them you justify it by moving your goalposts all over the place.

Its just like when a lib attacks a conserv for saying "trump diddnt mean that" and when a conserve goes, all lives matter you say "I know i didnt say that but I meant something different than what I said."

You libs are just hyperbole. Thats all.
Planar Protector

"I make her wear headphones"

Wow dude
Banned

woops, what i meant to say was that sports should be separated by GENDER
Old 02-13-2018, 02:21 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriam1066 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
"I make her wear headphones"

Wow dude
that's seriously Fucekd up loramin, show some respect.
Old 02-13-2018, 02:22 PM
Planar Protector

"My wife has a personal closet to watch her feminine shows"

"It puts the lotion on the skin or it gets the hose again"