Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Do you live in one of America's inner cities?
Yes, I live in a but I got inner city 41 18.55%
Yes, I live in a crime infested inner city 35 15.84%
Yes, I live in a burning crime infested inner city 33 14.93%
Bush burned the crime infested towers 153 69.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 221. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 09-26-2019, 07:41 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teppler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
your ridiculously stupid positions though such as Trump being an ultra elite exploiting people.
Trump is a billionaire.
Old 09-26-2019, 07:47 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Trump is a billionaire.
Old 09-26-2019, 07:48 PM
Banned

There's death threats connected to this scandal now. This is getting even better. Enemy of the people Donald Trump exposing a 1 billion dollar scam against the commoners perpetrated by Obama Administration Vice President Joseph Biden.

https://i.ibb.co/5csYWSV/biden3.png

This is from the big dump of Ukraine documents I'm reading through.
Old 09-26-2019, 07:52 PM
Planar Protector

I'm sorry, which of these gentlemen are you game to beat off?
Old 09-26-2019, 07:53 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teppler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
There's death threats connected to this scandal now. This is getting even better. Enemy of the people Donald Trump exposing a 1 billion dollar scam against the commoners perpetrated by Obama Administration Vice President Joseph Biden.

https://i.ibb.co/5csYWSV/biden3.png

This is from the big dump of Ukraine documents I'm reading through.
https://youtu.be/aquSBPS4oAU
Old 09-26-2019, 07:58 PM
Banned

These are amazing.

https://i.ibb.co/59RcR7J/biden4.png

Isn't this what you guys think Donald Trump does around the world?
Old 09-26-2019, 08:05 PM
Planar Protector

Pelosi taps House Intelligence Committee to begin narrow impeachment push over Ukraine scandal.

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi has tasked the Intelligence Committee to initially take the lead on the impeachment inquiry into President Donald Trump, telling her colleagues that the probe will for now be focused on allegations that he asked the leader of Ukraine to initiate an investigation that could have benefited his reelection, according to sources involved in the conversations.

The decision to make the House Intelligence Committee provides more clarity over how Pelosi characterized the strategy earlier this week when she said the probe would be done by six committees under the "umbrella" of an impeachment inquiry. The initial description led to some confusion among members about how the investigation would take shape.
Old 09-26-2019, 08:27 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Canelek [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Not what I was referring to. But you do paint the standard Tippy The Turtle of conservative "justification" for marching hand in hand with hate groups.

Sorry about your traditional marriage and suppressed ability to express various *.isms. Bummer.

edit: (re: conspiracy theories) TL;DR - I suppose I could have just said, "all the cocaine-fueled shenanigans Teppler is gibbering about."
If your biased and don't have much of an imagination, then sure lump me in that category. It suits your agenda, doesn't it?

I guess you wouldn't be intelligent enough to ask the next question. Does traditional marriage have an effect on society and does being raised with both a mother and father have a greater impact on someone's ability to function. If the answer is yes, you are just standing here looking stupid.

Now I'll await your moral high ground about how you care about people more but don't care enough to look at the determining factors of why something might be happening. I get it, skip the research, Trump's the problem.
Old 09-26-2019, 08:54 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by BallzDeep [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If your biased and don't have much of an imagination, then sure lump me in that category. It suits your agenda, doesn't it?

I guess you wouldn't be intelligent enough to ask the next question. Does traditional marriage have an effect on society and does being raised with both a mother and father have a greater impact on someone's ability to function. If the answer is yes, you are just standing here looking stupid.

Now I'll await your moral high ground about how you care about people more but don't care enough to look at the determining factors of why something might be happening. I get it, skip the research, Trump's the problem.
Cool identity politics Achmed
Last edited by Wonkie; 09-26-2019 at 09:01 PM..
Old 09-26-2019, 09:19 PM
Fire Giant

So, mr deep, balls. Which one of your parents did you catch masturbating?
Closed Thread