Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 04-09-2011, 11:02 PM
Planar Protector

Default Leveling: Early Teens around Qeynos

Hello everyone. New to this server as I've just found out about it a few days ago.

Level 12 so far doing just blackburrow. So far soloing is still an option however I would rather group. Was just curious what people do from 12-20 before highkeep here as its been awhile since I've last played.

Any advice would be great.

Thanks.
Old 04-09-2011, 11:34 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Gnoll fangs! ( seriously tho, they'll get you to 20 in a few hrs , and you are already there heh) and because of those fangs, blacburrow still has a semi steady pace of people, a group should pop up too.
Old 04-09-2011, 11:58 PM
Fire Giant

yeah fangs can easily get you to 20 no problem.

Seriously, every time I see a fucking thread like this OH MYGOD THEY HAD 14 PEOPLE ITS OUR MOB LOL OURS OURS OURS YESSS I just want to fucking deathtouch the entire guild and despawn the mob.
Old 04-10-2011, 02:19 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doors [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hello everyone. New to this server as I've just found out about it a few days ago.

Level 12 so far doing just blackburrow. So far soloing is still an option however I would rather group. Was just curious what people do from 12-20 before highkeep here as its been awhile since I've last played.

Any advice would be great.

Thanks.
in the teens definitely group and do bandits. super fun and super classic. great loot and a good time to actually learn how to play. bandits are so diverse with rogues, casters, splitting pulls, etc. it's really an advanced camp if you aren't overpowered for it. very fun.

of course, you can do NK also solo or group. there is a large range of mobs there. watch out for the werewolf who seems broken (spawns like a regular mob on a short timer).

"if the rules are all you use to determine what you should or shouldn't do, you're probably an a-hole" -soup

Hooden • Xegony enchanter '00 - '02 • <Aeternus> from SoD '06 - '07
Old 04-10-2011, 06:59 AM
Planar Protector

Yeah I agree gnolls were the way to go, just been doing it from 5-14 getting pretty boring. I was in west karana to check for bandit groups but I only saw some mages/necros soloing them.

What are groups like mid teens in oasis? unrest? Someone told me today that since kunark was released groups are hard to find in classic zones at my level. Is that actually true because I really didn't believe the guy.
Old 04-10-2011, 12:32 PM
Planar Protector

Gnolls fangs great from 5 to 10 - then XP from then just dies out.
At lev 16 you can start soloing Elite/Commander rooms - but after 18 Xp dies down so much, its much better to move into WK for bandit camps starting from 16 - use your Harmony to split camps.
Old 04-10-2011, 12:50 PM
Skeleton

East Karana, gorge hounds are awesome exp from mid teens to low twenties and if they are over camped you can mix in some gnolls and lions. Loot is pretty poor though and watch out for the ebil eyes!
Old 04-10-2011, 12:58 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kika Maslyaka [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Gnolls fangs great from 5 to 10 - then XP from then just dies out.
At lev 16 you can start soloing Elite/Commander rooms - but after 18 Xp dies down so much, its much better to move into WK for bandit camps starting from 16 - use your Harmony to split camps.
I went from 1-23 in like 17 hours of play time on my monk on gnoll fangs alone, all solo, non-twinked. As a caster, it should be faster.

Seriously, every time I see a fucking thread like this OH MYGOD THEY HAD 14 PEOPLE ITS OUR MOB LOL OURS OURS OURS YESSS I just want to fucking deathtouch the entire guild and despawn the mob.
Old 04-10-2011, 01:18 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gorgetrapper [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I went from 1-23 in like 17 hours of play time on my monk on gnoll fangs alone, all solo, non-twinked. As a caster, it should be faster.
then amount of Xp you geting on P99 is not in tune with true classic =P
I remember handing in over 100 fangs at 12+ - got like 1 yellow total out of it (i was a druid).
This is when I gave up on the fangs all together and moved to WK
Old 04-10-2011, 02:26 PM
Aviak

Where can I find these early teens?
Closed Thread