Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 10-16-2019, 10:47 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelwarrior [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Winning Tormax and getting him to entrance is embarrassing?

It's better than being in a dumb ass guild named the second sons

The second sons of what?

Unroot the dragons and i guarantee we'd once again win the server.

Grats on the epics tho..... was it even the mage epic? If not, that's like bragging you won lodi
I don't know that you can say you "won" Tormax when you wiped to him in front of two better guilds who had a pretty good laugh about it later.

Also, I'm not in TSS. Nice try though.

I do find it mildly amusing that you finally found a guild you feel strong enough to pick on, but personally I'd say TSS is healthier than AM these days.
Old 10-16-2019, 10:56 AM
Banned

Glad to see the scummers of aftermath crying about pixel starvation. Realizing their warm body was only there for easy pixels and nothing more (the rustle infiltration)... They should of gotten disbanded like awaken imo.

Rooting the dragons was the best change this server has ever seen btw.
Old 10-16-2019, 11:04 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by baakss [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I don't know that you can say you "won" Tormax when you wiped to him in front of two better guilds who had a pretty good laugh about it later.

Also, I'm not in TSS. Nice try though.

I do find it mildly amusing that you finally found a guild you feel strong enough to pick on, but personally I'd say TSS is healthier than AM these days.
Wtf? have you read any of my posts? I pretty much talk shit about Riot/Riot members in all of them.
Old 10-16-2019, 11:10 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by baakss [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I’m not hearing a denial on the poaching members charge.
It's the first I'm hearing of it. If it's true...sorry we're recruiting? Guilty as charged I guess?

I'm glad we could give you guys a laugh over a 10 minute King Tormax wipe. I thought everyone did a pretty good job trying to stabilise it with no clerics and no tanks left.
Old 10-16-2019, 11:16 AM
Sarnak

Monrezz sounds desperate
Old 10-16-2019, 12:04 PM
Sarnak

What's the Aftermath sales pitch these days? Come spend your weekend raiding TOV for hours for your shot at whatever Telkorenar trash dropped?
Old 10-16-2019, 12:05 PM
Sarnak

You're all awfully obsessed with talking about a dead guild, gloating over your success, and defending a known sexual pervert.
Old 10-16-2019, 12:05 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by icedwards [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What's the Aftermath sales pitch these days? Come spend your weekend raiding TOV for hours for your shot at whatever Telkorenar trash dropped?
Don't hate on lance of thunders .
Old 10-16-2019, 12:27 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by rezzie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You're all awfully obsessed with talking about a dead guild, gloating over your success, and defending a known sexual pervert.
Nice blanket statement, over generalization, and accusation without proof attacking an individual while simultaneously attacking everyone in this thread.

How about you wipe your little care bear ass with a tissue used for tears. Then you can suck my dick too while you lash out like these three words are the equivalent of a real tragedy or real harassment. Grow up and handle an insult like an adult. Welcome to the internet, sticks and stones, ever heard the saying?

Stop playing the "victim" role it's embarrassing and insulting to anyone who has truly suffered from such.
Old 10-16-2019, 12:34 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by rezzie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's a lot like Brexit. You've come to realize the people in charge are idiots, every single warning sign has been ignored to arrive at this point, and no matter what actions are taken from here there's no avoiding careening over the cliff edge of inevitable irrelevance. Watching Aftermath's failure cascade is a spectacle in and of itself.

"Strong and stable." -Monrezz, probably
Closed Thread