Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Important > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old 08-17-2012, 12:04 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ilakje [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The earth staff isn't the only focus staff...
I'm pretty sure it's the only one required for the epic except for the water staff, which is a drop from Phinny who spawns up to 14 times a week. I really don't see the issue at all or how anyone is really at a disadvantage when all the epic mages have had months to kill Phinny and replace their water staff.

Also, it's classic.
Lardna Minch, 18 Warrior

Project 1999 (PvP):
[50 (sometimes 49) Bard] Wolfram Alpha (Half Elf) ZONE: oasis
Old 08-17-2012, 12:11 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazortag [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm pretty sure it's the only one required for the epic except for the water staff, which is a drop from Phinny who spawns up to 14 times a week. I really don't see the issue at all or how anyone is really at a disadvantage when all the epic mages have had months to kill Phinny and replace their water staff.

Also, it's classic.
If you don't know what you're talking about, it's OK to stay quiet. There's four focus staffs that are lost by completing the epic. Water, fire, air, earth (make sense?).
Old 08-17-2012, 12:24 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ilakje [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If you don't know what you're talking about, it's OK to stay quiet. There's four focus staffs that are lost by completing the epic. Water, fire, air, earth (make sense?).
Even if I were wrong, it would just be a simple mistake and it wouldn't warrant you being rude to me, but luckily I'm actually not wrong, so I'm going to give you the same advice you gave me: if you don't know what you're talking about, it's okay to stay quiet.

http://wiki.project1999.org/index.ph...ian_Epic_Quest

http://web.archive.org/web/200210171...s/magician.asp
Lardna Minch, 18 Warrior

Project 1999 (PvP):
[50 (sometimes 49) Bard] Wolfram Alpha (Half Elf) ZONE: oasis
Old 08-17-2012, 12:49 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazortag [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Even if I were wrong, it would just be a simple mistake and it wouldn't warrant you being rude to me, but luckily I'm actually not wrong, so I'm going to give you the same advice you gave me: if you don't know what you're talking about, it's okay to stay quiet.

http://wiki.project1999.org/index.ph...ian_Epic_Quest

http://web.archive.org/web/200210171...s/magician.asp
I stand corrected. You lose the components to the air staff, but not the fire staff.
Old 08-17-2012, 05:27 PM
Banned

Quote:
I stand corrected. You lose the components to the air staff, but not the fire staff.
The Crown of Elemental Mastery alone hardly qualifies as "the components to the air staff."
Old 09-18-2012, 04:28 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by baramur [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Are you stacking the monk botb to extremely favor those with epic? I mean seriously you have disallowed 2hb, you allowed epic which changes fists and is haste, but yet you disallow robe of whistling fists? Why? You want best of the best but hinder the rules. In original best of best you were allowed to use right clickable items also, as i camped pumice stones for the right click dispell. Best of best you should allow players to use whatever is at their disposal and see how creative they can be. Im still confused how you can disallow an item you need to obtain epic for monk, but turn around and allow epic, this makes no sense. Honestly you should allow 2hb, 1hb, range, whatever. Monks do 2hb so if you want the best monk you want one that knows he can 2hb. Any smart dueler will 2hb now you have effectively made it so best of best monk winnner will infact prolly not be best monk dueler, which is what the tournament is suppose to demonstrate.
how about you quit your bitching? and ill see you in the arena. BTW they are limiting fighting weps to level the playing field based on pvp skill and not just big uber stick skill.. otherwise i would just keep you stun locked with my t staff the entire fight and would expect to hear you cry x2 at that point.
Closed Thread