Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 03-31-2021, 02:50 PM
Kobold

Default The Clothspinner Sisters (good)

Can someone shed some light on this quest? I had the note from Nerissa Clothspinner, travelled to Milea in the cave in east karana, coned indifferent, handed it to her, and nothing. No cloth, no response, nothing. Is this broken?
Old 03-31-2021, 02:52 PM
Planar Protector

You're meant to hang for a minute then a guard comes and they fight iirc there is some rigamerolle you're supposed to do out there though but I can't remember. Although if you got nothing in return perhaps your faction was not high enough?
Old 04-01-2021, 07:43 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You're meant to hang for a minute then a guard comes and they fight iirc there is some rigamerolle you're supposed to do out there though but I can't remember. Although if you got nothing in return perhaps your faction was not high enough?
Are you sure that's the same quest? I was going off of this wiki entry:
https://wiki.project1999.com/The_Clo..._Sisters_(good)

it states:
Quote:
The sister is located in East Karana in a cave. Deliver the note to her, and she will thank you and give you a Monogrammed Cloth veil to take back to her sister.
Old 04-01-2021, 09:07 AM
Kobold

I've done this quest a few times in the past without issue. Just to make sure I was doing it right (which seems to be consistent with the wiki) I did it on The Grand Creation (Yes, I know that is not a classic server but it is a classic quest). It works as expected on that server.
Old 04-02-2021, 04:29 PM
Planar Protector

Pretty sure the good one is you go there she gives you a veil then someone kills her, like I said if you dont get the veil could be your faction? (vail? idk) and a guard kills her, i think watching that is optional though.

But as I was saying, if you're not geting the vial (idfk how to spell it) then it could be faction?
Old 04-03-2021, 09:37 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Pretty sure the good one is you go there she gives you a veil then someone kills her, like I said if you dont get the veil could be your faction? (vail? idk) and a guard kills her, i think watching that is optional though.

But as I was saying, if you're not geting the vial (idfk how to spell it) then it could be faction?
Can anyone confirm if you need better than indifferent faction and if so exactly which faction I need to raise and by how much? I haven't found any pages that discuss this quest say anything about required faction.
Closed Thread