Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 06-18-2015, 02:42 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uuruk [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Less Jibekn is always a good thing.
If you searched forums guy has retired/quit 10+ times; I doubt that eq2 would do the job.
Old 06-18-2015, 02:48 PM
Planar Protector

Send a message via ICQ to Uuruk Send a message via AIM to Uuruk Send a message via MSN to Uuruk Send a message via Yahoo to Uuruk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tassador [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If you searched forums guy has retired/quit 10+ times; I doubt that eq2 would do the job.
damn
Old 06-18-2015, 03:17 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tapatio [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Wish there was a classic ever quest pvp server that emulated either SZ, VZ, or RZ.
Old 06-18-2015, 03:18 PM
Banned

I remember making a ranger day1 and back then they had a cool website that tracked things like highest dmg in one hit, highest heal, etc due to the group combo things that no one really understood yet. I had the highest hit on the server for my ranger for like a week and felt like a boss, then I quit cause i didn't like the game.
Old 06-18-2015, 03:23 PM
Planar Protector

Hi.

Beta starts on the 7th of July. I'll be main tank for our good guild, if you want a good eq2 pvp/pve experience, hit me up. You know the name.

Anybody is welcome for the beta and if you're fun to be around/good at the game, you might earn yourself a raiding spot for release.
Old 06-18-2015, 03:24 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nizzarr [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hi.

Beta starts on the 7th of July. I'll be main tank for our good guild, if you want a good eq2 pvp/pve experience, hit me up. You know the name.

Anybody is welcome for the beta and if you're fun to be around/good at the game, you might earn yourself a raiding spot for release.
you have my sword, was rolling good already.
Planar Protector

Send a message via ICQ to Uuruk Send a message via AIM to Uuruk Send a message via MSN to Uuruk Send a message via Yahoo to Uuruk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nizzarr [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hi.

daybreak gives 2 shits about RMT too. Win Win for you.
Banned

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 06-18-2015, 03:26 PM
Banned

My lingering suspicion that Nizzar still lurks these forums has been confirmed.
Old 06-18-2015, 04:28 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uuruk [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
daybreak gives 2 shits about RMT too. Win Win for you.
Nobody gives a shit about RMT anymore except emu servers. Almost every single game has a legit way to convert real life currency into game currency via 30 day game time consumable items, etc.

Guess what, it didn't ruin any of the games that have it (all Daybreak games, EVE, WoW, etc).

The false outrage over RMT is retarded.
Closed Thread