Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 12-14-2013, 07:06 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartbrand [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
And this is where the strawman pokes it's ugly head. Guilds like Red Dawn wouldn't have to bat phone, because we'd already have 40+ online, as we do almost 24/7. It's only a guild like Nihilum who plays infrequently that would have to bat phone.
You know that changes with time..

If new content was out Nihilum would have 40+ online 24/7 also. But right now your guild is still leveling and need to be online all the time to get levels and gear. Once they have these levels and items their play time will die off.
Old 12-14-2013, 07:08 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elderan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

If new content was out Nihilum would have 40+ online 24/7 also. But right now your guild is still leveling and need to be online all the time to get levels and gear. Once they have these levels and items their play time will die off.
A lot of these people don't even have alts yet, there's LOTS of progression for Red Dawn to do. Don't count on this happening any time soon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 12-14-2013, 08:13 PM
Banned

pierre talking about shitting on people on the forums again?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nizzarr [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Come to the botb so I can shit on your face please.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nizzarr [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Come to the botb you flake.
Quote:
No t-staff/clickies at botb, no colgate.
Quote:
looks like an "easy" flight to the finals for big nizzar.

Nizzar vs gongshow finals. take your bets!
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 12-14-2013, 09:09 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartbrand [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
A lot of these people don't even have alts yet, there's LOTS of progression for Red Dawn to do. Don't count on this happening any time soon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Remember the easiest part of leading a guild is when it is new and everyone has something to achieve for themselves. Once that is gone the next phase of the guild kicks in and it becomes infinitely more difficult to run.

I wish you all the luck but this is something only time will tell.
Old 12-14-2013, 09:16 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elderan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

It would not be new content. It would be the same old content. Guilds with good online presence would have a better shot than Nihilum. It took you guys 2 hours to muster for a pre-planned attack on Red Dawn in PoF.

Nihi might batphone the first few mobs, but you guys only log in once a week for a reason.
Old 12-16-2013, 09:29 PM
Large Rat

as I type this I am behind enemy territory, my dick is in this chicks throat and I think I'm high on opana 40
Old 12-16-2013, 09:35 PM
Fire Giant

need more infos re: ur situation wyrm
Old 12-17-2013, 01:33 PM
Banned

Let him have the poopcamps, let them "win"

Im having much fun gaming since i left red

Dayz epoch, Darkfall, starbound, Rust...
Old 12-17-2013, 02:39 PM
Planar Protector

bad badder and baddest
Old 12-17-2013, 02:53 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dullah [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
bad badder and baddest
mad madder and maddest