Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 12-18-2013, 05:53 PM
Planar Protector

Default Red dawn update

Lots of dissension has been created within the guild since the last political "Ok I dont give a shit about you guys anymore" move.

Heartbrand/Checkraise decided it was time to ally with azrael, after 2 weeks of letting them join their raid.

Checkraise's legitimacy as a "non-griefing, family guild environment" was just thrown out of the window.

I will offer safe haven for whoever wants to leave this obviously sick environment -- message our recruiting officers in game; Tune, Arzak, Nizzar. You can also visit our website @ www.nihilumguild.com.
Old 12-18-2013, 05:53 PM
Banned

pity reply
Old 12-18-2013, 05:54 PM
Banned

Tune, Arzak, Nizzar

Real classy lineup.

LOL
Old 12-18-2013, 05:54 PM
Banned

Back of the bus nigron
Old 12-18-2013, 05:56 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartbrand [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Lets do a little fact check about scum:

Nizzar: Suspended multiple times for training, stripped Beowulf, green lighted mellow yellow account deletion and stripping, oversaw exploitation of raid mobs in his guild, kills lowbies constantly and doesn't grant LNS, trashes every person who leaves his guild, vast paranoia, zero transparency of guild bank and where the platinum goes, charges members for the very items they farm even with 2.5 million pp in bank

Tune: got banned on fallen for boxing, abused instrument and item in main hand, high sunned names mobs hiding them in walls, farms lowbies for leaderboard stats, exp deaths lowbies

Ender: banned on four characters for deleting and stripping accounts, distributed a UI that enabled weapon auto swap and shared bank

Rallyd: suspended multiple times for ip exemption exploitation and pvp exploitation, all around douchebag muted by majority of nihilum

Sektor: nice guy$$$

Elderan: RMT

Strydur/Bulletproof/Glyph: RL threats / racism / extreme griefing and disgusting behavior

Qazzaz: Boxer; stripped dead persons account

Rettiwalk: Main banned for stripping and char deletion

Northwest: posted pictures of someone's kids on forums and stripped accounts, banned on his main

Agatha: boxer

Jupe: boxer

HPT: main character banned for MQ

There's literally no one nihilum wouldn't guild, yet they claim to be white knights. Only after the fact, when people leave, do they then suddenly have issues with people's actions. You can cut the act, no one is buying it anymore.
Quote:
Originally Posted by heartbrand [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I could've made it another 20 people long if I included those previously guilded nihilum who left on their own or were banned, demonstrating again nihilum won't remove you for toxic actions and play, but if you leave their guild then they'll hammer you for it:

Stasis: sorry pal but you dropped some nihilum endorsed trains with your nilly tag

Lewis: this known boxer was given a nihilum guild tag not once but twice!

Dekane: RMTed his account

Gyno: RMT (still tagged)

Saidin : RMTed his account

Bruuce: banned for boxing

Killjoy aka Ghost: banned for boxing (still tagged)

Minie: attempted RMT

Skelly: 75$ gem special during classic

Dane Crew: lots of boxing going on in seb

Shrug, I could prolly do a shit more with a roster in front of me. Again, you can't fool people. You guilded mellowyellow for over a year and a half, gave him every item in the game, then claim to hate him all along he was a "scumbag," the second he leaves the guild, and you expect people to believe this shit? LOL

Red Dawn has a strict no cheating and no griefing policy. If anyone on a joint raid is breaking these rules, red dawn will refuse to participate in the raid unless it is rectified. I have already removed several people from red dawn who weren't following our philosophies, and several more removals unfortunately are coming today for a few people who just aren't getting what we are about. Unlike nihilum, we WONT guild everyone with a pulse just for pixels.
Old 12-18-2013, 05:56 PM
Banned

Heartbrand so far doing a really good job at staying neutral while the troops level up.

Realistic goals etc.

SMDH.
Old 12-18-2013, 05:58 PM
Sarnak

Default not

Not pointing fingers at either side but theres a immense amount of scumbaggery on both sides.......At some point one with morals would say "hey im better than this"....but not in the emu world everyone can just hide behind the computer and turn blind eyes for pixels.....<dentists> 2.0 wru?
Old 12-18-2013, 05:58 PM
Planar Protector

Please note, Nihilum is a guild that was caught for EXPLOITING RAID CONTENT. It's leader trashes EVERY SINGLE PERSON who has ever left and has been caught by gms STRIPPING CHARACTERS. Bolo, an upstanding member of the community, wrote a kind post on the forums when he decided to retire from nihilum. Nizzar called him a thief, and tried to find someone with his info to his account for "his" donal's bp back [an item Bolo won via DKP for putting in hundreds of hours of raiding]. In Nihilum, you're only as good as the dragons you have killed in the previous 72 hours.

It's officer, Tune, prides himself on farming naked level 52's, repeatedly, and CC'ing him. Tune has been BANNED on his main, and warned MULTIPLE TIMES for exploitation of content. This player was voted MOST TOXIC PLAYER on the entire server.

When Nizzar was confronted about racism from players such as Tehruoh he informed me, "good", same with Strydur/Glyph and others. This guild is built upon corruption, dishonesty, and exploitation.

Red Dawn is a NON GRIEFING guild. Those exposed for doing so are warned and then removed. Members have already been removed for these actions. We will NEVER put up with dishonest actions in this guild, EVER.
Old 12-18-2013, 05:59 PM
Sarnak

Nilly getting scared.. Some hardcore *****s thinking of coming back... zerg is about to get out zerged..

-Oppressor
Old 12-18-2013, 05:59 PM
Banned

there needs to be a 3rd guild

<White Knights> now recruiting

your hosts, runya and andis
Closed Thread