Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 01-05-2014, 03:04 PM
Planar Protector

So basically they were shouting at me that I must take a port and walk back bitch, and I was shit talked by basically a crew of raging Nihi during this saying I am trying to trap them, when all I wanted was a res from my guildy cleric who also died PVP.
Old 01-05-2014, 03:30 PM
Banned

shut up you crybaby
Old 01-05-2014, 03:57 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stasis01 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So basically they were shouting at me that I must take a port and walk back bitch, and I was shit talked by basically a crew of raging Nihi during this saying I am trying to trap them, when all I wanted was a res from my guildy cleric who also died PVP.
Sounds like you're reaping what you've sewn.

Dictate how enemies are to interact with one another in specific situations and they'll invariably diverge from that imposed behavior in situations not governed by those rules.
Old 01-05-2014, 04:10 PM
Planar Protector

I don't care personally, didn't even petition - it was just Nizzar being a dick like usual, nothing new.
Old 01-05-2014, 04:12 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Technique [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Sounds like you're reaping what you've sewn.
Actually all of us "newbs" are reaping what was sewn. Much respect to all the vets on the box that left nihilum or came back to make the box fun again. Ive had a char here for over a year but found it hard as hell to stay motivated to play. Box is fun as hell right now and lots of new blood to level with. Shame on everyone who can't see these changes to pnp (and HB lead resurgence) isn't making the box a better place. Even convinced my rl bro to start up this week. Not letting someone rez up and lns is stupid as shit. Sorry that the result is you have to share your sandbox and aren't the only game in town anymore. Obviously hurting the rmt / dkp exchange for RL "favors" market. Actually had some pretty positive experiences with lots of nihilum in game and don't really see many of them on forums defending these nonsense anti population posts. Only toxic players are whining about pnp.

P.s pop 199 as I write this.

For the record I think lns should have to be called but either way it's a huge improvement over stagnant box of yesteryear.
Old 01-05-2014, 04:30 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obwin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Actually all of us "newbs" are reaping what was sewn.
I was directing that only at stasis. He has a history with Nihilum. He's delusional if he expects (or believes he deserves) any unforced favors from them.
Old 01-05-2014, 04:57 PM
Kobold

As someone who doesn't know the history of every player going back to the start of the server I must say that anyone that left nihilum to try to spice things up a bit get my respect (not that anyone cares). Whether right or wrong toxic or not the result has been a huge influx of people excited about playing here (myself included) As an outsider looking in I see a lot of crying from people that have a vested interest in keeping the status quo aka a shit box that no one plays. I think it could be a lot of fun if people just relax a little bit and try to enjoy themselves. These changes are for the better and even established vets have a lot to gain from getting more people interested in playing here. At the very least it's more people to kill and multiple factions to keep things interesting. I just didn't see this server as a very fun place when one team rules everything. I bet there are a lot of people in nihilum that see this and are looking forward to being able to do something besides log into dead box and raid for x hours and log off again .
Old 01-05-2014, 05:11 PM
Banned

Nihilum nice folk, I quit after a couple days though because it was boring with how functional and how well everyone got along.
Old 01-05-2014, 06:11 PM
Banned

Lol stasis died to bosshawg
Old 01-05-2014, 06:51 PM
Kobold

Nizzar got man crush on Stasis. .
Closed Thread