Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 01-07-2014, 06:19 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by runlvlzero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
dood hippo u got better than that, don't fool, how long u been tryin to play this game?
huh?
Old 01-07-2014, 06:24 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by freez [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
tragedy might have to lay it down on ezri next time I swing thru guk
my body is ready, what level tragedy now, redcon still? u wouldnt dare fight me even, without circlet of shadows twink
Old 01-07-2014, 06:43 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by runlvlzero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
my body is ready, what level tragedy now, redcon still? u wouldnt dare fight me even, without circlet of shadows twink
hes 45

oh ya I forgot ur the idiot pally that told me he was saving his coin for a CoS

when I asked why u replied

"cant pallys click CoS?"

I stopped grouping with flowers that day in guk.

im still wearing stat less leather in 6 places. come @ me brew
Old 01-07-2014, 11:48 PM
Planar Protector

Send a message via AIM to Not_Kazowi

Quote:
should be able to bind camp the leader of these zergs, otherwise theres no consequence for running a guild that's anticompetative and harmful to the server

Not a jab at u Nizzar. Sorry u got banned. Thats not grief its metagaming and dumb. Before pnp u could get 12 players with a beef against 1 player and teach them a lesson.

the simple stupid: Grief is a necessary part of a PvP community, eliminating it or trying to is bad. It will just recycle into worse/different forms.
Sorry bro but most of us don't have time or the patience to play here when a hoard of career virgins can camp you at your bind for 4 hours and keep you from playing Everquest.

Your whole street justice mentality doesn't work because you have kids that play entirely too much and get off griefing anyone and everyone they get the chance to.

That is bad for the community, people that have just started playing or have never wronged anyone don't understand why Tune or others are killing them repeatedly while they try to XP or CR.

Now that PNP is in place everyone can go about their merry way and continue playing Everquest instead of having their corpse camped by a group of VP geared 60s with nothing better to do.
Old 01-08-2014, 02:28 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nizzarr [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Throw everything else out of the fucking window. GMs and obviously guides should have no say on how a whole server is interacting with each other. Let the community handle themselves.
+100 intrawebs, agreed let the people play. On both servers.
Closed Thread