Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 01-06-2014, 04:51 PM
Planar Protector

Default PSA: Sharing accounts info with Lite(red dawn member)

Maximillien/Miria just got burnt by Lite, he stole many items including 2 fungis.

Maximillien petitioned and GMs says hes out of luck since hes sharing information.

Let it be known that you will have no recourse against lite if you share your information with him and he steals your shit(which happened numerous time in the past).

Best luck to maximilien for getting his shit back.
Old 01-06-2014, 04:53 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nizzarr [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Maximillien/Miria just got burnt by Lite, he stole many items including 2 fungis.

Maximillien petitioned and GMs says hes out of luck since hes sharing information.

Let it be known that you will have no recourse against lite if you share your information with him and he steals your shit(which happened numerous time in the past).

Thanks for your concern on this, it is noted.
Old 01-06-2014, 04:53 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nizzarr [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Damn, can you do the same for Angome? lost dragon hero bracer, mrylokar's breastplate, bcg, fungi tunic, gauntlets of fiery might and about 400k pp! It all suddenly ended up on a TMO bank/selling alt, but havent heard of who did the deed!
Quote:
I just thought it would add to the discussion knowing TMO probably took everything off my rogue back then. Zeelot was nurturing quite the relationship with his "officer" Finalzodiacx in TMO. He(zeelot) even had access to the mules my gear was on not even 24 hours after I've been stripped.

No one ever knew why FZ was an officer in TMO either, hes still selling raid loot for them though.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reddi [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Ambrotos can you do it for Beovvulf blue server? Tstaff + Fungi + and translate it to Red names plz.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reddi [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
can you send those to me? I talk to him every few days ill have him follow it up

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ambrotos [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I hate thieves.

Quote:
Trade Details
Trade
ID: 487334
Perspective: Beovvulf
Associate: Angome
Server: Live
Zone: overthere
Date: 2013-01-26 19:50:37
Gave
[14709] Necklace of Superiority (1)
[2735] Fungus Covered Scale Tunic (1)
[8332] Shuriken of the Tranquil (15)
[10404] A Glowing Black Stone (1)
[6639] Tranquil Staff (1)
[11976] Wurm Scale Coat (1)
[4394] Imbued Granite Spauldors (1)
39168 Platinum
And 2 tinkerbags 10 seconds later.
Old 01-06-2014, 05:05 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:

lite stealin stuff? impossible according to the following ss !!

Old 01-06-2014, 05:08 PM
Planar Protector

Maximilien = Tunak = Banned on his main account for stripping and deleting Zibby. Luckily, Rogean PERSONALLY banned tunak and restored my account with ALL of the items.
Old 01-06-2014, 05:09 PM
Banned

tunak was one of the only truly toxic players in azrael
Old 01-06-2014, 05:17 PM
Banned

Whats funny, is Tunak just burnt by the system of toxic players he tried to defeat and now they slander him =/

Yeah, Tunak mad, but mad for good reason.

What you guys still have account info for shit thats not urs? give it up.

You saw me man/ladyman it up here and give Erdriick back his buddies account info.

RD scum for keeping the war going. You guys definitely trying to fire the last shot. Though story tells, you fired the first.

Burn in pixel hell.
Old 01-06-2014, 05:18 PM
Banned

hope max dies in a slow burning fire, fucking faggot
Old 01-06-2014, 05:19 PM
Banned

You guys can't greif cause of pnp so u try to grief the only legit RDer I ever played with on the forums here. Good for you monkeys.

Gaffin, don't drink the koolaid kid.
Old 01-06-2014, 05:24 PM
Sarnak

i always kept my mouth shut when this tunak was granstanding in azrael because I don't like to stir shit up in guilds I'm in, but now that hes gone, all I have to say is good riddance. his behavior is part of the reason we weren't able to sustain a good relationship with dentist when we had a great spurt of contesting a while back. definitely not a team player.

however that being said, if shit was truly stolen from you that you earned, thats lame. on the bright side, other people put plenty of work into your toons (levels/epics) that you didnt have to worry about, so maybe you should cut your losses, call it even, and stop spamming our cell phones you fucking loser.
Closed Thread