Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 11-24-2020, 01:39 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zenjai [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
youre missing out elfpal

alot of fresh green/blue blood lately and they are all having a blast
I am definitely one of them. I am loving the red server. I still have plenty of social interaction while being able to camp and kill any mob I want to without some dickheads getting in the way. Green and blue server have TONS of trash people playing on them. Look at their discussion forums every other post is crying and complaining about seal team on green or about 3 guilds on blue.
Old 11-24-2020, 01:44 PM
Sarnak

Hate him for being more dedicated and better at the game then you fine but Tune is the one person on this server who you can unironically say is slaying it both in game and in real life.
Tried to get immersed in Velious but quickly got burnt out by there being no challenge, the intensive raid schedule and pressure to be 100% or close to it with RA. In Nihilum, having 70% RA + meant you were a neckbeard, in Empire, 70% was the equivalent of being inactive status.
Old 11-24-2020, 01:53 PM
Planar Protector

red is like heaven for eq players were god stops punishing u for being different and u can play the game however u like
Old 11-24-2020, 10:48 PM
Planar Protector

Thanks for the update
Old 11-25-2020, 12:09 PM
Planar Protector

Why is run level zero banned again? Actually don’t care.
Old 11-25-2020, 12:51 PM
Planar Protector

I was wondering the same thing.
Lost but not forgotten.
Old 11-25-2020, 01:00 PM
Fire Giant

For those possibly considering red- Please ignore half of the folks in this thread. They are not a healthy representation of the folks who are currently logged in and playing.
Old 11-26-2020, 12:42 PM
Planar Protector

Unique new players that stay on red are about 5-10% of the population. That being said you face 2 major issues with recruiting on red even with camps way open and dragons on farm mode people don’t like pvp and people like to play with a population.

Rather than your communist believes of my way or the highway mentality should probably think of solutions other than no ones coming cause they posts bad on the boards. I mean you’re looking almost 6 years since this server hit 200+ people daily, you’re looking at almost 4 years since you had a 100 average pop daily.

Think what you want but there is actually people that want to play on a reset there is just no one who wants to play on a dead box that ain’t you and a select few others.
Old 11-26-2020, 02:23 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeni [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hate him for being more dedicated and better at the game then you fine but Tune is the one person on this server who you can unironically say is slaying it both in game and in real life.
Don't think the guy is slaying irl, he's well known to use extremely old PCs and that's why the resolution of his screenshots/videos are circa 2004.

You can buy a $299 referb Dell that has a better resolution.
Old 11-26-2020, 02:27 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tassador [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Unique new players that stay on red are about 5-10% of the population. That being said you face 2 major issues with recruiting on red even with camps way open and dragons on farm mode people don’t like pvp and people like to play with a population.

Rather than your communist believes of my way or the highway mentality should probably think of solutions other than no ones coming cause they posts bad on the boards. I mean you’re looking almost 6 years since this server hit 200+ people daily, you’re looking at almost 4 years since you had a 100 average pop daily.

Think what you want but there is actually people that want to play on a reset there is just no one who wants to play on a dead box that ain’t you and a select few others.
This ^

Plus no one wants to play on a server that everyone has atleast 3-4 NTOV geared toons.

Red99 is just a cheese factor server for Blue players who want to login to open camps they are denied on Blue/Green... 90pct of current Red99 players wouldn't be able to play on a 300-500 pop box with people actively hunting you....your open camps aren't open at that stage...
Closed Thread