Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Class Discussions > Melee

Closed Thread

Old 02-06-2021, 09:27 AM
Planar Protector

Default How difficult is it to get Ranger epics, compared to others?

From what I understand, the easiest epics are usually considered to be Monk, Rogue, and Shaman, right? And hardest is usually the Mage?

I was wondering, where does the Ranger epics sit in there? How difficult is it for a Ranger to get their epics?
Old 02-06-2021, 10:23 AM
Planar Protector

The off hand epic is super easy. While VSR is a fight with a 'trick' to it, once the trick is mitigated the fight is pretty easy. He is up often and double drops the quest piece, making it easy to get help on the fight. Pull some favours or make some deals and it isn't out the question to get it at 46.

The mainhand epic is much more difficult, purely to the scarcity of the drop. The silver lining being how desirable the mage epic is, which means by helping mages score their hate epic drop, you have a decent chance of getting your own drop.

The quest is also highly MQable if you fancy skipping parts.

I'd say both epics are very good weapons, especially if you do a lot of soloing or low numbers stuff.

EDIT:

On green the difficulty of these pieces may be reversed. No triggered VSR and from what I understand the heart of Inny is much easier to get in the earlier version of the zone. If you plan on doing a ranger epic, try scoop that drop up while its hot!
Closed Thread