Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 12-12-2019, 10:44 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fireblade7 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yes please! I hope to one day catch someone. Gonna record every second of it. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You know what they say in Chicago? Snitches get stitches.

Or in this case snitches get bandages and a short ale [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I'm too focused on not getting myself killed to notice what others are doing around me. The only time I ever noticed a boxer was once on Green when two characters showed up in front of me in Gfay while I was medding by the lift. It was so stupid too. The characters names was something like basherone and bashertwo. They were both the same race, same face, same class, ect. Basherone says something like "hi kaluppo how you doin?" Then a few seconds later bashertwo says "hi kaluppo how you doin?"

It was obvious he was going out of his way to look like a two boxer and flaunt it. Funny thing is I actually think he wasn't two boxing. I bet there was a second person running the second player in hopes of getting a guide to come test them just so they can say "Made you look!"
Gavallin Wood Elf Ranger lvl 23 (blue)
Jardahni Human Monk lvl 2 (green)
Old 12-13-2019, 02:14 AM
Planar Protector

First time I had seen that video. Brak screwed them up. heh. Musta been that test that see's if they're on the same PC and if they are one goes LD.

Nuggie / Celelilly / Zackattacker - not guilded <TAKP>
RETIRED Nuggiemag - <Sodden Seakings> formerly Ironborn

Nuggie - Undead Mage on Old Blanchy (Classic WoW)
RETIRED - Nuggie / Celelilly / Conavar - <Omni> formerly <Vesica Dei> P99
Duggie/Wuggie <Mythic Legends> EQ1-Lanys

On to the Future in Pantheon
Old 12-13-2019, 06:28 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

yeah im not really in the game to snitch on people.. even though GMs are highly against unfair play. If they continue to Box they always get caught.
Old 12-13-2019, 06:30 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

i really should have recorded it... it was funny to watch them talk on the "wrong" toon if you get what im saying.
Old 12-13-2019, 08:41 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nuggie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
First time I had seen that video. Brak screwed them up. heh. Musta been that test that see's if they're on the same PC and if they are one goes LD.
That's kinda interesting. Must be when they join group with the GM. Simple test and effective apparently. That or they make them walk a certain way or both chat at same time. That kinda of thing.
Old 12-13-2019, 08:51 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evia [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Goodness that video never gets old
The forced fake laughter was a bit much, but I guess amusing once.
Old 12-13-2019, 12:45 PM
Aviak

Seen the exact same thing on Green. Noticed a strange duo in Highkeep one would pull and the 2nd mage toon would send in pet to attack but never stand up or cast spells.

The puller must be max lvl because he would tank the Guards and the AFK sitting toon sending in the pet was only lvl 23.

I think in 4 days the 2nd toon is now up to lvl 36 so I thought it be funny to PM him (the puller) and said hey your boxing is way to obvious you should try to change it up so people don't report you.

He blew up on me saying it's his friends character and that his just helping him so they can group together.

Grant it his "friend" will sit for hours in the same exact spot and only use his pet to kill the guards while they beat on the high lvl guy.
Old 12-13-2019, 01:40 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kron [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Seen the exact same thing on Green. Noticed a strange duo in Highkeep one would pull and the 2nd mage toon would send in pet to attack but never stand up or cast spells.

The puller must be max lvl because he would tank the Guards and the AFK sitting toon sending in the pet was only lvl 23.

I think in 4 days the 2nd toon is now up to lvl 36 so I thought it be funny to PM him (the puller) and said hey your boxing is way to obvious you should try to change it up so people don't report you.

He blew up on me saying it's his friends character and that his just helping him so they can group together.

Grant it his "friend" will sit for hours in the same exact spot and only use his pet to kill the guards while they beat on the high lvl guy.
And you didn’t report him why? It takes 10 seconds and is one of the defining rules of the server.

Fuck boxers.
Old 12-13-2019, 02:55 PM
Fire Giant

Would be funny if a GM showed up in an incident like this while spamming red and blue particle effect items.
Old 12-13-2019, 03:30 PM
Banned

IP exemptions are abused so frequently that they should be eliminated admittedly at the expense of the tiny tiny minority who actually do use them correctly
Closed Thread