Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Class Discussions > Melee

Closed Thread

Old 03-05-2021, 04:14 PM
Kobold

Did I read somewhere on these forums red allows boxing now?

Edit: also bummer bro
Old 03-05-2021, 04:43 PM
Planar Protector

No- some guys are trolling.

Knuckle PM me if you need a rez still

Where are you dead pal I can log on and help you out.
Lost but not forgotten.
Old 03-09-2021, 11:49 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robersonroger38 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
When those EF guards turn light green , qeynos barbarian bank guards till 60
These are much harder , recommend root nets to heal if they get some hard doubles.

That is if you don’t mind screwing qeynos bank faction��
Do you need to worry about social agro from the caster guild or guards in the city, is this only the Qeynos bank faction? Thanks
Old 03-15-2021, 03:46 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeXG [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Do you need to worry about social agro from the caster guild or guards in the city, is this only the Qeynos bank faction? Thanks
Casters or qeynos guards want Bother you, the other Barb guard inside will if your to close. Pretty sure it’s only for qeynos bank faction.
Old 04-02-2021, 04:57 PM
Planar Protector

Send a message via AIM to Knuckle

I have to say the Barbarian guards at my current equipment level are a dice roll, sometimes I can intim proc a few times and finish at 40-50%. Other times I am literally hauling ass 1/3 of the zone away to bind wound kite them to death. Kinda sucked my energy out of this. There is another camp I tested however the odds of XP are as dice roll as beating these EF guards lol. Will try to get inspired to resume but this stuffs unpleasant in moderate classic gear + epic.
Old 04-04-2021, 11:35 PM
Planar Protector

I remember watching Cecily solo Captain camp in Seb. Was very impressive.
Old 04-05-2021, 10:55 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScottBerta [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I remember watching Cecily solo Captain camp in Seb. Was very impressive.
I've only seen Cecily in Seb a few times ... but every time was impressive. She knows both that zone, and how to play her character, very well.

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Old 04-05-2021, 03:33 PM
Planar Protector

<3

Much love for what OP is doing. Pushing the limits of what rogues "can't do" was what made the game fun.
Last edited by Cecily; 04-05-2021 at 03:36 PM..
Old 05-01-2021, 09:27 AM
Sarnak

My "solo spot" was Shardwing Courier in West Wastes. Before the root net nerf, I could solo it with spine breaks at 59 and pretty decent gear by netting to reapply. After the root net nerf, I needed to bow kite with snare poison.

Its a whole production to kill one, but the quest turnin is worth like ~7 blue con kills worth of XP, so its not bad.

The other spot was to kite a giant from the fort in GD into the dwarves by Thurg entrance. Once it beats its way through 3-5 coldain and is down to ~10%, finish it.
Old 05-01-2021, 09:44 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Layne [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I can relate to this, my mage has a birthday of Oct 09 and just hit 52 this morning...

Think I should be put on a record list for longest occasionally active player w/o a level 60.

If you see a Layne out there these days though thats not me cause I lost the name during the purge, still bitter not sure I will ever get a bard going now.[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I was here first

Snooze ya lose
“The fundamental question is, will I be as effective as a boss like my dad was? And I will be, even more so. But until I am, it's going to be hard to verify that I think I'll be more effective.“- Little Carmine
Closed Thread