Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Do you live in one of America's inner cities?
Yes, I live in a but I got inner city 41 18.55%
Yes, I live in a crime infested inner city 35 15.84%
Yes, I live in a burning crime infested inner city 33 14.93%
Bush burned the crime infested towers 153 69.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 221. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 12-15-2018, 04:13 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickmoranis [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
lol ur trying to burn witches wtf you expect if the fascists of the one that that aren't attacking innocent people, then sign me up.
ill grant you they arent as bad as the police i guess

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 12-15-2018, 06:34 PM
Banned

My take on avacado toast.

It's pretty good. Right now I'm cutting and growing muscles so I went for cottage cheese and carrots.

I'm trying to cut carbs and sugars and the nerds I live with think baked ziti with parmesan is paleo.
Old 12-15-2018, 07:06 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irulan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
My take on avacado toast.

It's pretty good. Right now I'm cutting and growing muscles so I went for cottage cheese and carrots.

I'm trying to cut carbs and sugars and the nerds I live with think baked ziti with parmesan is paleo.

Not bad. Crab Stuffed mushrooms are keto friendly as well if you dont use breadcrumbs as filler. I also like to get down on liver for the iron, o negative and all. Goes well with burnt cabbage and its generally cheap af.

If you absolutely must go with carbs from time to time, get semolina flour n eggs n make ur pasta by hand. So much better, and its not full of nitrates from preservatives n shit. You can reinforce this with keto friendly pasta sauce made from a no sugar added tomato sauce with a few spices. Recipes online are pretty clear cut although i put a ton of garlic in mine because ive never heard of a recipe that calls for 1 clove of garlic, unless its a recipe for "how to cook one clove of garlic" and even then you should use 2, just in case.

Cheapest way to meet the .85g/protein per lb bw is drinking a gallon of milk/day if ur building mass on a budget.

Its 128g/protein per gallon with whole milk. You add 1 chicken breast to that and ur set for your protein and caloric needs for the entire day. The sugar intake will exceed the ketosis threshhold though, but if your putting down 2500calories with 16% bf at 6'2" 205 like me, it doesnt even matter. I dont keto often, but i generally try to go 6
50/30/20 p/f/c or even 60/30/10 but thats difficult to do without expensive protein powders. If you do protein powder, always go whey isolate, preferably grass fed
Last edited by Throndor; 12-15-2018 at 07:26 PM..
Old 12-15-2018, 07:27 PM
Banned

Ya. I will look into making homemade pasta to keep the pplz happy. I use a ton of garlic too [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I struggle to eat 2200 kcal. I average 1230 a day. Fat rich foods are good. Im a big fan of fish. I started supplementing with protein shakes again and I am starting to feel a lot better.
Old 12-15-2018, 07:31 PM
Fire Giant

mr. p still won't give his avocado toast opinion

this saddens me
Old 12-15-2018, 07:31 PM
Banned

Yeah fish is clean af. Big fan of halibut, but ill get down on pretty much any seafood.

I really like pairing seafood with the french sauces.

Beurre blanc goes with pretty much any white fish
Hollandaise really good with salmon
Bechamel sauce is fairly versatile as well, to hell with the old adage of never dairy with seafood.

Jumbo scallops over a beurre blanc with a cilantro and garlic grematola is to die for with a cucumber avocado n tomato basil tossup on the side. Zero carbs. Pure heaven.
Old 12-15-2018, 07:39 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by misterbonkers [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
what's your thoughts on avocado toast, mr. p man
Quote:
Originally Posted by Throndor [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yeah fish is clean af. Big fan of halibut, but ill get down on pretty much any seafood.

I really like pairing seafood with the french sauces.

Beurre blanc goes with pretty much any white fish
Hollandaise really good with salmon
Bechamel sauce is fairly versatile as well, to hell with the old adage of never dairy with seafood.

Jumbo scallops over a beurre blanc with a cilantro and garlic grematola is to die for with a cucumber avocado n tomato basil tossup on the side. Zero carbs. Pure heaven.
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 12-15-2018, 07:44 PM
Banned

Im more dairy-centric than avocado-centric but i like avocado too, so maybe ill give the avocado toast a whirl

U ever do deviled eggs whipped up with avocado as well!?
Old 12-15-2018, 08:17 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Throndor [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Im more dairy-centric than avocado-centric but i like avocado too, so maybe ill give the avocado toast a whirl

U ever do deviled eggs whipped up with avocado as well!?
That sounds good. Nope. I'm ok with dairy so its a staple for me.
Old 12-15-2018, 08:33 PM
Planar Protector

dont want to interrupt your political battle here, but anyone mind to give me some kind of neutral/objectively assessment whats going to happen next with Trump?

As far I understand there is proof (now) that Trump committed 1 or more crimes right? (lying about the hush money or something like that?)

Anyway, what are the most likely scenario to happen next?

Will Trump or the GOP go to court against these accusations?
Will Trump resign to avoid a punishment?
Will a impeachment procedures start?
Will this "he said, she said bullshit" keep going on TV and twitter?
Is it maybe just a "small" crime which dosent matter?

Or maybe something else?

I know its a tough question since something like this dont happen every day, but maybe here is someone who follow this whole story without to many emotion and have a answer/opinion to this.

(sorry about my english, and sorry if I trigged someone with this question)
Closed Thread