Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 02-14-2020, 03:06 PM
Kobold

Send a message via ICQ to Bushido Send a message via AIM to Bushido Send a message via MSN to Bushido

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMN [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm not sure it's a case of tealtardation or not, but wow, what a giant refutation of Darwinian evolution we've got on our hands. How did you dumb fucks ever make it to 40+ and still be so stupid? I wonder how some of you even make it on to the internet.

You stupid fucking monks on this servers especially, you cunts need to FD and split mobs where you find them, not drag the mother fucking things all over to dump on someone else whose only crime was showing up to a zone with stupid fuckers like you.
mark this and read it in X years.
Tsuku - 1 Dark Elf Enchanter

Cicada 3301
Old 02-14-2020, 03:20 PM
Kobold

Does this mouth breather just make a rant post about teal players every time he dies in game? Dude I think it's time to reroll IRL...
Old 02-14-2020, 03:26 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMN [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You stupid fucking monks on this servers especially, you cunts need to FD and split mobs where you find them, not drag the mother fucking things all over to dump on someone else whose only crime was showing up to a zone with stupid fuckers like you.
Well done, monks... I'll have your 100 platinum to you shortly. Viva la Teal!

"You know you done fucked up when Yendor gives you raid commentary." - Tiggles
Old 02-14-2020, 04:29 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by indiscriminate_hater [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I, too, get mad at people continuously

Antonin Dvorak, 60 Bardly Man

DMN has a single-digit IQ

I bet you do. I mean, imagine someone rustles your jimmies so much you write some puerile shit like that in your sig.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

But you are right, I do happen to have a single digit IQ: Y. Like most things in life, you won't get it.
Old 02-14-2020, 04:34 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smellybuttface [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Just think, when Kunark comes out we'll have an entire slew of new Monks to train and fail feign.
Dps monks are a time-honored tradition
Old 02-14-2020, 09:13 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
I'm not sure it's a case of tealtardation or not, but wow, what a giant refutation of Darwinian evolution we've got on our hands. How did you dumb fucks ever make it to 40+ and still be so stupid? I wonder how some of you even make it on to the internet.

go to sleep, and stop your drug use.
Old 02-20-2020, 01:19 PM
Banned

To be fair, this has always been an issue since the game came out. I'm more pissed about the economy. With two servers the economy was doable and you could actually camp items. Now it is a fucking shitshow. 17k for a SSoY? 20k for a FBSS? 150k for manastones? 4k for a fucking peggy cloak service? Absolutely ridiculous.
Old 02-20-2020, 02:20 PM
Planar Protector

https://www.google.com/search?source...4dUDCAc&uact=5

google famous, bitches.
Old 02-20-2020, 03:00 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommydgun [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Does this mouth breather just make a rant post about teal players every time he dies in game? Dude I think it's time to reroll IRL...
Yes, yes they do. Was one of the first(after lulz) to make the ignore list.
Old 02-20-2020, 03:13 PM
Aviak

where did the person with the avatar gif of an overweight man standing in front of a big bon fire go?
Closed Thread