Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 02-18-2020, 06:35 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoggren [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I tried slugging through some Rand. Boring writer, and I laugh at all the libtards that push through her stupid books. She also died on welfare, so there's that. Did I mention that libtard actually stands for libertarian retard? How's that grab you!
The rape scene on the train in The Fountainhead is really something else.
Old 02-18-2020, 07:34 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The rape scene on the train in The Fountainhead is really something else.
She had to use cheap controversy to get attention for her novels. Oddly enough I read this book in the 90's before I had any kind of political education, so I didn't understand some of the ideas that I would understand better now.
Old 02-18-2020, 08:28 PM
Sarnak

Here’s a question. When our most valuable commodity in life is time, is it wrong for the Cleric to try and maximize the use of his at the cost of you not being able to do the same?
A legitimate question. If the tables were turned, and you were getting amazing exp in a duo down there, would you want to jeopardize that just because more people want in on the action? Think about it honestly.

Also, what class are you? I’m never too motivated to add a hybrid with a high exp penalty to a group if it would be a big negative hindrance on the rest of the party.
Old 02-18-2020, 08:35 PM
Sarnak

OP cries because someone wants to duo for better xp. Stop sucking.
Old 02-18-2020, 08:43 PM
Banned

You should contest the dry bone skeletons
Old 02-18-2020, 11:00 PM
Planar Protector

tl;dr op is a bitch
Old 02-18-2020, 11:10 PM
Sarnak

I mean. I haven’t gotten to read the juicy responses to this whining yet, but come on, that’s just the way the cookie crumbles. However he can’t take the entire basement, so what you should have done instead of making this post was to setup a group on the other side of the basement. People like him aren’t going to be ok with only half of something they think is theirs. Eventually he would have left.
Old 02-18-2020, 11:22 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheefpoker [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Re-read. There are 4 open spots but he refuses to fill them and let anyone else XP in the group.
LOL we all read that part.
Old 02-18-2020, 11:24 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natewest1987 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
People like him aren’t going to be ok with only half of something they think is theirs. Eventually he would have left.
"People like him" what do you mean by that, what this guy did is perfectly normal and I don't understand why you would assume he would claim mobs he's not killing.

What he should have done is go solo/duo what's is left untouched and share basement happily. The other guy shouldn't care as long as you don't train him and don't pull the mobs he's killing.

By trying to push him out of his camp you would be the jerk.
Old 02-18-2020, 11:44 PM
Kobold

This server is so ridiculously broken

The game is too old to sustain the modern autistic gamer
Closed Thread