Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 03-13-2020, 11:29 PM
Banned

Corono wirus blown out of portion.

False flag mechanics, but real instead of staged to push vaccines, profit, etc.

Some can die with weak immune systems.

Nirgon is right if he said its no big deal for healthy people.

Besides freaking out and buying all the things.

Infrastructure is the real threshold between problem and peace.

If you can still order it online it should be fine, stores will restock in a week or less.

This is a wakeup call for real prepping if the lights go out or the trucks stop moving.

Nobody posts anything racist in DMO discord and i've been in the guild since level 1.

If anything does then it gets deleted, which i've literally never seen because it doesn't get posted.

Sometimes we mix RL culture with Everquest because its fun. (not even made by us)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hopIJ21NqIM

Sentinel If you cease attacking DMO and reveal your character name then I'll forgive you this one time.
If you refuse, then everything you say from this point forward is entirely null as you remain a random troll.

If you think anyone is actually racist then take it up with the staff but don't waste their time.

<Dark Men of Odus>
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
u kno?
Old 03-14-2020, 12:05 AM
Fire Giant

Hope you're prepared....to play EQ.
Old 03-14-2020, 08:53 AM
Aviak

Solmn. There is absolutely nothing blown out of proportion about Covid.

I am being absolutely serious here when I say this, I’m not role playing. And I will prove this. My girlfriend is a phd epidemiologist that works for path on malaria and counsels world leaders on malaria control everyday. Her former colleagues are literally like two out of five of the people that are literally telling the prime minister of the uk what the policy will be. She is a very big deal. I will prove this if I have to.

This virus is a HUGE deal. It has the very real potential to collapse economies. Entire countries are falling apart.
Biggest Ego 2021 - {Your Advertisement Here}
Old 03-14-2020, 08:55 AM
Aviak

Right now the uk is dealing with making a decision on how to prevent an epidemic and there’s a very real possibility that their decision is going to be to do nothing and let everyone get infected to let the virus run it’s course. And if that happens then about 1.2 million people are going to die there. If the same happens here then 6 million people are going to die. And it’s about a 50 percent chance that’s the decision they go with. To do absolutely nothing and just let everyone get infected.
Old 03-14-2020, 10:02 AM
Banned

If you shut everything down over a flu virus yea
Old 03-14-2020, 10:10 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sethius Marlowe [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Right now the uk is dealing with making a decision on how to prevent an epidemic and there’s a very real possibility that their decision is going to be to do nothing and let everyone get infected to let the virus run it’s course. And if that happens then about 1.2 million people are going to die there. If the same happens here then 6 million people are going to die. And it’s about a 50 percent chance that’s the decision they go with. To do absolutely nothing and just let everyone get infected.
How'd you get those numbers?

Also garlic
Old 03-14-2020, 10:29 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sethius Marlowe [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I am being absolutely serious here when I say this, I’m not role playing. And I will prove this. My girlfriend is a phd epidemiologist that works for path on malaria and counsels world leaders on malaria control everyday. Her former colleagues are literally like two out of five of the people that are literally telling the prime minister of the uk what the policy will be. She is a very big deal. I will prove this if I have to.
I would like to see the proof, thank you.
Old 03-14-2020, 10:37 AM
Sarnak

Wuhan flu aint shit. 2009 swine flu, we had 60 million cases and over 12,000 deaths in the US alone. Nobody was panicking or buying up all the toilet paper. Why? Because the lame ass media had the housing bubble, the bail outs, the recession, and a young first term President to talk about. That's the only difference.

What happened here is that the virus broke out in China and they took strong measures to deal with it. Prudent, given the living conditions of many of their people there. But it was a slow news time for Western media, who took all the dramatic footage and information coming out of China and packaged it up into an exciting News™ product which it then sold to all the lemmings of the world. Once it started spreading, as viruses do, they couldn't then backtrack their coverage. They ramped it up instead, and created a mass hysteria that is much worse than the actual epidemic.

Bottom line on bat soup flu: live life as normal. Wash your grubby hands. If you're over 60 or have compromised health, avoid large crowds and take extra precautions. That's pretty much it. This virus isn't actually fucking up anyone except maybe Italy. And that's because much of Italy is a dirty second world country with a large elderly population and a lazy, corrupt, and incompetent government.
Old 03-14-2020, 11:20 AM
Aviak

I'm not gonna dox my girlfriend for the internet but I'm happy to prove it in private messages to someone who wants to say "yep I seens it"

With a case fatality rate of 2% which is what we're working with, 1.2 million people in the UK will die, mostly the elderly.
Old 03-14-2020, 11:21 AM
Aviak

if we do the same thing in America, about 7 million people will die.
Closed Thread