Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 10-28-2014, 09:18 PM
Kobold

lol
Old 10-28-2014, 09:29 PM
Fire Giant

This is getting ridiculous..

Seriously, i bet you a new class R is gonna appear soon and is not gonna respect any rotation at all.

Good luck fighting coth-ducking on R spawns when that happens.

GREEN: Ineluki - Human Shadow Knight of Inoruuk

lulz
Old 10-28-2014, 10:05 PM
Fire Giant

So I did a bit of research Chest. These are just mobs from 8/31 to now in your's and Taken's guild threads.

Quote:
Originally Posted by arsenalpow [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Inny and draco down in full on race mode. Grats Navir on a BCG, couldn't have happened to a less deserving person.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hodge [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
How about that FFA Maestro!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sadad [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
An FFA VS+Gore, you say? Gotdamn, BDA.
Quote:
Originally Posted by arsenalpow [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
FFA draco and CT down. Grats me on an AoN because I'm a tyrant (jk high roll)
Quote:
Repop action leaves draco and Talendor deaded. Grats Cucs on his shiny new bracer and other people on loot that I don't remember.
9 mobs in under 2 months for BDA...HM. This isn't counting 1 Draco Class C slept on. Let's see Taken now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Catherin- [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Nagafen and Faydedar (water dragon shield) down to Taken on the repop. Yael for desert (had two robes)
Naggy here was FFA.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moodie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
FFA VS, nobles, and some vending machine class R targets. Another successful weekend Taken!

Apply now:
www.takenguild.com
Quote:
Originally Posted by -Catherin- [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
FFA Nagafen, Talendor, and Severilous so far for Taken in the last 24 hours. And the night is still young [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
A 3 pack!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daldaen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[Sun Aug 31 03:59:22 2014] Cleratani tells the guild, 'VS'
[Sun Aug 31 03:59:25 2014] Venril Sathir engages Gorruk!

6 more FFA targets for a Grand total of 15 in 2 months there. These are just the ones listed in the guild threads of the 2 guilds. You guys are averaging almost 8 a month. I know Omni killed a FFA Maestro recently and a few other guilds have taken down FFA spawns recently as well. It seems to me you skewed your stats a bit.
Old 10-28-2014, 10:33 PM
Planar Protector

who cares about whether class R gets 5 or 10% more or fewer targets or whatever. The point is to make the game FUN.
Old 10-28-2014, 10:37 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raev [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
who cares about whether class R gets 5 or 10% more or fewer targets or whatever. The point is to make the game FUN.
sounds like fun if ur in taken :/
Last edited by iruinedyourday; 10-28-2014 at 10:42 PM..
Old 10-28-2014, 10:57 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daldaen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
...poop mountain
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 10-28-2014, 11:26 PM
Kobold

Well there is a couple of major problems and some proposed fixes from myself.

1st major problem.
-GM's Are Slaves to the FFA and allocated Lawyering bitch-fest for all boss mobs.
They obviously hate it and are not in favor of anything that involves them.
We all know they rather talk to little johnny about getting that virtual cat out of the tree.

2nd Major problem
-Rules Rules Rules We, (the raiding players) and GM's all carry grand library volumes of RULES.. FFS.. this is a game right?

Proposed Solution/points, (bits for the whole package).
1st point
Code the rules, (no GM's needed = happy GM's)
If you work out how many man hours of effort have been put into the bitch fests that have been serviced by GM's. A whole new EQ mud could have been written.

-suggested ideas for the code.
1: all boss mobs that are contested over before they spawn.
Sample the zone. (who)
2: an additional agro sample is taken, ( larger radius), EG: trakanon's sample takes the whole room area, (apply the check for guild tags, and non guild tags).
Apply rules decided on and DC the players that fail the rules, (remember them for 1 hour).
3: Boss mob spawns.. ( say an FFA one )
Ensure FFA mobs have a different colour name tag
a player engages *(Apply check for the player (guild tag.. non tag), *(apply room area check (( is there enough guild players in my room area check?))
apply rules against that player and guild tag.. if not DC the player'(s) in the list .. and announce banished .. blaa blaa..
# say a 2nd raid force is in / outside the room waiting for a chance..
they all file in and engage. checks as above... and pass.. raid mob does the usual announce. .. fights and dies horribly..

2nd Point
Change all allocated mobs to be 24 hours before it goes FFA.
Ensure FFA mobs have a different colour name tag

This will solve the bitching to the gm's as they will say "GAF", ("give a FFF" it is programmed and I don't care.. now where is little johnny and his virtual cat) so play and put up with it..
Old 10-28-2014, 11:35 PM
Aviak

that's why i don't raid here poop socking not fun guys
Old 10-28-2014, 11:48 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barthorn [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
that's why i don't raid here poop socking not fun guys
i know, play red instead
Old 10-29-2014, 01:27 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So I did a bit of research Chest. These are just mobs from 8/31 to now in your's and Taken's guild threads.
interesting.

so the R guilds that are doing so well in the current FFA arena are proposing to get rid of the current FFA arena, and instead go to full FFA on simulated repops only. who did you say we were trying to benefit again? Because that doesn't look like it would only be for our benefits alone.
Closed Thread