Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 01-14-2012, 04:51 PM
VIP / Contributor

Send a message via AIM to Amelinda Send a message via Yahoo to Amelinda

To Everyone:

This thread is degenerating and I'm tired of seeing staff insults

I personally LIKE Rogean and Nilbog and I trust them. I also appreciate them and their time and effort that they put into the server.

They both put in long hours and lots of work and effort into this project and they are only getting shit on in this thread.

If you are dissatisfied with the server and can't think of anything more constructive to do than shit on the server and the two men who are the most responsible for bringing it to you then GTFO - I don't want you here and I'm glad to show you the door.

If you would like to provide constructive help to the server to resolve issues that you perceive to exist then feel free to private message me to ask for constructive ways to help.

If the thread continues to degenerate with shit flinging and blame directed at the staff then I'm going to lock it. Rogean and Nilbog can yell at me later.

FYI - continued shit flinging directed towards any staff member (Guinea Pig, Rogean, Nilbog etc) will result in forum account bans and suspensions. I'm sorry. I absolutely love some of you but I'm just not going to sit here and watch it anymore.

Thank you very much,

Amelinda
Old 01-14-2012, 04:57 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amelinda [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
To Everyone:

This thread is degenerating and I'm tired of seeing staff insults

I personally LIKE Rogean and Nilbog and I trust them. I also appreciate them and their time and effort that they put into the server.

They both put in long hours and lots of work and effort into this project and they are only getting shit on in this thread.

If you are dissatisfied with the server and can't think of anything more constructive to do than shit on the server and the two men who are the most responsible for bringing it to you then GTFO - I don't want you here and I'm glad to show you the door.

If you would like to provide constructive help to the server to resolve issues that you perceive to exist then feel free to private message me to ask for constructive ways to help.

If the thread continues to degenerate with shit flinging and blame directed at the staff then I'm going to lock it. Rogean and Nilbog can yell at me later.

FYI - continued shit flinging directed towards any staff member (Guinea Pig, Rogean, Nilbog etc) will result in forum account bans and suspensions. I'm sorry. I absolutely love some of you but I'm just not going to sit here and watch it anymore.

Thank you very much,

Amelinda
^mad
Old 01-14-2012, 04:57 PM
Sarnak

It's only just now beginning to degenerate Amelinda. Up until now its really been headed somewhere. SRSLY!

Swishahouse Swishablast
Luminary of 57 Spirits
Junglist
Bard of 16 Anthems
Pokeball Flinger
Old 01-14-2012, 05:00 PM
Planar Protector

Reds are mad.
Old 01-14-2012, 05:03 PM
Banned

Holocaust must be loving the diversionary route this thread took.

Still exploiting bads, though. Can't hide it "bros".
Old 01-14-2012, 05:26 PM
Banned

supreme left and i was bummed out that we had no one to call fat anymore but then harrison showed up

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 01-14-2012, 05:27 PM
Sarnak

aMADelinda
Old 01-14-2012, 05:32 PM
Banned

What ever would IRC and these forums do without you shitbags??!?!
Old 01-14-2012, 05:58 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZEROSUM [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
just so every1 knows

<&nilbog> say burn it down one more time and im banning you from the forums and irc
<&nilbog> just to let you know
dang
Old 01-14-2012, 06:19 PM
Banned

I like when people get righteous over "burn it down" but a thread ridiculing Harrison for his brother killing himself is still open(or was recently, too lazy to check).

I don't think you realize that while you put in time to develop/manage/moderate the server, the players put in equal time playing on it. If you held the only power, there would be no resolutions to issues on this server. If threat of mutiny and burning your project to the ground is what it takes to get for you to act on issues that players have screamed at the top of mountains since before beta and for equality in staff punishment, then that's what it will take because certainly nothing else is doing it.

Maybe you should be asking why people are posting "burn it down" instead of dismissing it as trolling. Might be a good gauge to understanding how well you are running your project and what you can do to better yourselves.
Closed Thread