Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Do you live in one of America's inner cities?
Yes, I live in a but I got inner city 41 18.55%
Yes, I live in a crime infested inner city 35 15.84%
Yes, I live in a burning crime infested inner city 33 14.93%
Bush burned the crime infested towers 153 69.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 221. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 05-08-2017, 08:45 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daywolf [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Dude, just get a visa to Russia, Comrade. Over the past decade they way outdid us on religious freedoms. While Putin was smiling and nodding his head, 0bama was cracking down allahu ackbary (well apart from islam the religion of pieces). But now, Comrade, it's flipped the other way around all of the sudden. Putin is cracking down while Trump is smiling and nodding.

So there is your glorious Russia, you can have your freedom FROM religion, rather than the horrible horrible disaster of freedom OF religion we have here that you libtards loath. And even if Atheist, that's just another religion, truly a faith based religion yet requiring even more faith than the rest. The muslim hoards will eat you alive too.
Lord's mercy upon your moronic soul. The "right" religion won't protect you from anything. How do you lack self-awareness....wait, you got politically cucked and don't know what to do. A salesman did a bait and switch on millions of people to get elected president. Trump just weakened the first amendment which should concern you.
Old 05-08-2017, 09:56 AM
Planar Protector

man's own idiocy exempts him from both right to life and liberty. he is entitled to naught more than the misery he promotes and with time will know no more. with little doubt, he has reached his present level of advancement and with his arrival has every time hidden himself from the terror of his own impotence with ever greater delusion. verily he has evicted his mind's most precious tennant in utter disgust and so confined him to menial validation of what is obvious and blatant perversion in ever bolder declaration of what is not. alongside nature, reason is bound, abused and ultimately forgotten until such time his desiccated form is consumed by nature who with renewed strength sunders the timeworn shackles of man's cowardice and returns him to the suffering he is naught without.
Old 05-08-2017, 10:24 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by maskedmelon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
man's own idiocy exempts him from both right to life and liberty. he is entitled to naught more than the misery he promotes and with time will know no more. with little doubt, he has reached his present level of advancement and with his arrival has every time hidden himself from the terror of his own impotence with ever greater delusion. verily he has evicted his mind's most precious tennant in utter disgust and so confined him to menial validation of what is obvious and blatant perversion in ever bolder declaration of what is not. alongside nature, reason is bound, abused and ultimately forgotten until such time his desiccated form is consumed by nature who with renewed strength sunders the timeworn shackles of man's cowardice and returns him to the suffering he is naught without.
Reason is an arbitrary mode of thought that uses logic, noncontradiction. Also, the consumer a priori model has been moved past by contemporary thought.

Macaroon beat Le Pen with two thirds of the vote. Next up is Italy.
Old 05-08-2017, 10:37 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahldagor [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Reason is an arbitrary mode of thought that uses logic, noncontradiction. Also, the consumer a priori model has been moved past by contemporary thought.

Macaroon beat Le Pen with two thirds of the vote. Next up is Italy.
you say this as if it is somehow incongruent with my assertions.
Old 05-08-2017, 10:55 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by maskedmelon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
you say this as if it is somehow incongruent with my assertions.
the iamverysmart shtick has worn thin, doubt anyone still reads
Old 05-08-2017, 11:41 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokesan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
it was pretty transparent to begin with, but I'll continue to read for the chance of learning something be it a new name or idea whether it is insightful or not.
Old 05-08-2017, 12:38 PM
Banned

Quote:
it was pretty transparent to begin with, but I'll continue to read for the chance of learning something be it a new name or idea whether it is insightful or not.
I'm just not hormonally disposed to enjoy ikebana [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 05-08-2017, 02:40 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokesan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Your pokesanthesalamihidingimbecile shtick is soooooo much better?
Old 05-08-2017, 02:56 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rader [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Your pokesanthesalamihidingimbecile shtick is soooooo much better?
it was a setup to compare his writing style with (japanese, melon likes japan) flower arranging. this is a teasing compliment.

lurk more
Old 05-08-2017, 03:06 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
it was a setup to compare his writing style with (japanese, melon likes japan) flower arranging. this is a teasing compliment.

lurk more
i understood this (o^^o) it make me smile.