Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Do you live in one of America's inner cities?
Yes, I live in a but I got inner city 41 18.55%
Yes, I live in a crime infested inner city 35 15.84%
Yes, I live in a burning crime infested inner city 33 14.93%
Bush burned the crime infested towers 153 69.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 221. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 05-12-2017, 12:22 AM
Banned

can confirm this year is really shaping up to be the phantom menace quality years
Old 05-12-2017, 12:24 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickmoranis [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
can confirm this year is really shaping up to be the phantom menace quality years

*it was broken, I am posting still, and once. if the phantom menace years are new now then sorely specific data was not processed...

careful now because disregard leads to ignorant subterfuge...
Last edited by entruil; 05-12-2017 at 12:27 AM.. Reason: *
Old 05-12-2017, 12:36 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by entruil [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
so much disregarded knowledge and portents.... "Obuttmonkey", wtf is that...
Not hard to decipher once you realize Michelle's real name is Michael Obama and that bulging pouch between Michael's legs is not something you would typically find on a woman ...no not ever. The manly shoulders, the manly fingers, the manly body proportions. Nope, 0buttmonkey not hard to figure I reckon.
Old 05-12-2017, 12:47 AM
Planar Protector

lol
Old 05-12-2017, 04:36 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daywolf [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Not hard to decipher once you realize Michelle's real name is Michael Obama and that bulging pouch between Michael's legs is not something you would typically find on a woman ...no not ever. The manly shoulders, the manly fingers, the manly body proportions. Nope, 0buttmonkey not hard to figure I reckon.
Obviously when you call a black guy a monkey, it's to raise a doubt about the sex of his wife

English, duh

GREEN: Ineluki - Human Shadow Knight of Inoruuk

lulz
Old 05-12-2017, 05:03 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarnauga [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Obviously when you call a black guy a monkey, it's to raise a doubt about the sex of his wife

English, duh
lmao *daps hammer*

PKer & Master Trainer and Terrorist of Sullon Zek
Kills: 1278, Deaths: 76, Killratio: 16.82
Old 05-12-2017, 06:34 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarnauga [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

English, duh
You don't know what a BUTT monkey is? Or you just don't understand English you're saying? Trying to pull the race card, eh?

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

It's what happens to you after a night on the town with Michael. You're really are that dense, aren't you? >.>
Old 05-12-2017, 06:48 AM
Fire Giant

"i'm not a racist but what am sayin is she could be a regular ****** instead of being a trans ******. Well at least she not a mudslime right

OR IS SHE ??? *insert gatewaypundit/breitbart article here"

GREEN: Ineluki - Human Shadow Knight of Inoruuk

lulz
Old 05-12-2017, 08:53 AM
Planar Protector

Lol, Fippy bringing up that conspiracy theory, just lol. The facade is played out or you're that much of a politically cucked moran.

So check you chicken in the coming months,
http://www.bbc.com/news/business-39894119

The economic team focused on economics in the first 100 days, huge, tremendous deal. The trade deficit with China will be reduced by the end of the year. Yes, Obama wanted to export beef, open US markets to Chinese food exports with less tariffs, regulations, and mutually open banking markets. China is huge, great country, their leader respects me let me tell you, tremendously, tremendously. Some people will say that this was in TPP, but I can assure you that this deal is better for the USA because the trade deficit with China, I'm not so sure they're really currency manipulators, I mean, are they? Besides, they'll garauntee the quality of their chicken and banking is as high as the quality, no, greater than the quality of my personal, Trump, steaks.
Old 05-12-2017, 02:06 PM
Planar Protector

No, pretty much conspiracy fact compared tot eh phant0m Russian hack0rz y0u chase around.

It's not out of the closet simply because doing so would damage 0bamas power base, Islam, which would call for his immediate death. He still has aspirations of power, either out of the ashes of our Republic, or to take control of the UN Secretary General seat when available (something the Clinton's death list can see to), or a one world leader of the NWO as some speculate and many have their resume's in for. He's waiting for something there living blocks from the WH, and I doubt he's waiting to be thrown off a rooftop as ilsam does to out of the closet gays. Ok, proceed with denial and defending the religion of pieces on the sidewalk.