Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 11-02-2011, 02:14 PM
Kobold

Default Late Night group pvpees

Just wanted to give big Erage a shout out and say thanks for organizing these things. Helps us all test out the game mechanics, ourselves, and have a pretty good time.

For those of you that haven't participated yet, give it a whorl, it's a blast.
Old 11-02-2011, 02:23 PM
Kobold

Not exactly sure what it is that you are talking about.
Is it a player made event yall are doing?
Is it just pvp going on at a late hour?

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
RIP Madamm <Happy Little Hug Factory>
Old 11-02-2011, 02:39 PM
Planar Protector

course hes pvping he has best gear in game prob
Old 11-02-2011, 02:44 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
course hes pvping he has best gear in game prob
Not really. It looked like a mix of all the other crap gear from the gm event. Plus a gm was there last night handing out gear / levels.

Quote:
Not exactly sure what it is that you are talking about.
Is it a player made event yall are doing?
Is it just pvp going on at a late hour?
He has been setting up group vs group. Even teams and what not.
Old 11-02-2011, 02:59 PM
Orc

A few of us did this ourselves in LS 2 nights ago. It consisted of Vaneyck (ranger), Yummy (SK), Chopz (rogue), Darling (SK), and Kiarie (druid). Did a couple 2v2's and 1v1's. As it stands levitate is hilariously op against melee since i think the axis for attacking a caster is off. Back in the day i thought you could still attack them if you were standing below them on the ground. With Jboots and a buried levitate Kiarie was rockin face and not even worrying about any melee.
Old 11-02-2011, 03:12 PM
Planar Protector

Levitate was always good against melee classes for that reason :P
Old 11-02-2011, 03:14 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by nerfed [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Not really. It looked like a mix of all the other crap gear from the gm event. Plus a gm was there last night handing out gear / levels.

He has been setting up group vs group. Even teams and what not.
Yea the dude didnt earn most his gear and GM had to even lvl him to 50.I went to kill one of his buddies yell in Chat "Hey im Hilter come kill me" I killed him at druid rings and next thing I know Erage and his THugs jumped me 4v1 after i burnied all my mana killing Hilter.If you call that PvP have fun..I will not be there.
Old 11-02-2011, 03:22 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tamiah2011 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yea the dude didnt earn most his gear and GM had to even lvl him to 50.I went to kill one of his buddies yell in Chat "Hey im Hilter come kill me" I killed him at druid rings and next thing I know Erage and his THugs jumped me 4v1 after i burnied all my mana killing Hilter.If you call that PvP have fun..I will not be there.
It's an MMO, there's strength in numbers. Make friends, do better [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 11-02-2011, 03:23 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tamiah2011 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You're Osko right? You attacking a druid providing free ports to people trying to get there ain't a bright idea. Plus, you suck at pvp.
Old 11-02-2011, 03:26 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Softcore PK [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Levitate was always good against melee classes for that reason :P
It was definitely more difficult to hit a levitating caster but it was still possible to hit them. Levitate also used to have you slowly drift lower and not keep you in the same location height wise. I am not complaining since i plan on playing a caster with levitate but at the same point its just a tad unfair for the melee out there.
Closed Thread