Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 01-22-2013, 01:53 AM
Fire Giant

Default Public Service Announcement: Kaesora 30-45

Exp Album Sample (Sorry didn't get a chance to make this til lvl 39 so the exp is only 2% a kill)

So recently I was invited to a Kaesora group, I reluctantly accepted as my monk was 35 and had yet to head back to Cabilis to train Flying Kick or Riposte. I join up, we start farming, I don't care much about how fast my monk levels as he's my 'just for fun character' but I do notice as we go that exp seems to be moving extraordinarily fast, even for someone like me who likes to fly through levels..

In a period of about four hours, everyone in the group got out of the hell levels they were in, those not in hell levels completed two full levels, we farmed 12-14 lifedraw staffs (great for pet class farming) and got everyone their Xalgozian Fang. In short, after the group fell apart my now 37 monk stayed in the zone and solo'd a bit, and was very surprised upon seeing myself attain 2-4% exp per kill solo. Ridiculous zone bonus. Since the gap from 35-39 is barren of any real choices other than MM CE, HK light guard farming, OT, or FM giant fort. In the 30-45 level range, Kaesora is where its at.

I was a bit skeptical at first, so I ran my level 37 ass over to City of Mist and solo'd for a while, getting only 0.5-1.5% per kill from mobs that took me longer to kill than Kaesora mobs, which yielded twice exp or more... I have a feeling I'll be staying in Kaesora until the mobs con green, the place is unbelievable. Great sell for iksars too because of the proximity to Cabilis.

So next time you're sitting in City of Mist scrounging the scarce Haze Golem or the odd Goo. Put together a rag tag bunch and walk the 5 minutes over to Kaesora. You will NOT regret it.

Here is a list of people I know of who enjoy Kaesora.

Cyclonus
Leezurd
Trainstomper
Silvurwolf
Euthamordenatos
Handsom
Useful
Whitewing
Cucumbers

Revive this unbelievable and abandoned zone! Also.. melee can bind outside.
Last edited by myxomatosii; 01-23-2013 at 08:08 PM..
Old 01-22-2013, 03:09 AM
Planar Protector

Most bland and uninspiring zone in game tho.
Here's a hallway with skeletons.
Here's another.
Yay.
Old 01-22-2013, 05:09 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brut [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Most bland and uninspiring zone in game tho.
Here's a hallway with skeletons.
Here's another.
Yay.
Lol'd
Old 01-22-2013, 06:40 AM
Aviak

I have to say, I took Euthamordinatos there and charm soloing is pretty fruitful! The trick is to just bind on the ledge that leads to the exit and work your way backwards down into the zone. I'll be here probably until 45/46 so feel free to join me (40 enchanter). Bring a friend with you!
Old 01-22-2013, 12:41 PM
Aviak

Kaesora also considered outdoors according to alla. Not sure if classic.
Old 01-22-2013, 01:06 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by myxomatosii [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
2-4% exp per kill solo.
Negatory, big fella.

4% of level 37 for an iksar monk would be 277,000 xp. You'd need to be in a 200 ZEM killing even cons to get that much xp per kill. Kaesora is fun, unless you can't avoid and/or interrupt the cleric mobs, but you weren't getting 4% per kill solo at any point anywhere in that dungeon.
Old 01-22-2013, 01:11 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tecmos Deception [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Negatory, big fella.

You'd need to be in a 200 ZEM
Is this considering that normal ZEM is 75?
Old 01-22-2013, 01:11 PM
Sarnak

He may have been getting 2% per kill, which would mean his statement was true as it falls within the range specified. :P
Twerp - Ogre Shaman
Numpty - Halfling Warrior
Tosser - Gnome Enchanter
Old 01-22-2013, 01:13 PM
Planar Protector

Overthere users beware - if you want to keep your faction in tact you'll be avoiding Kaesora and Karnors (which is totally ridiculous...considering there's no dungeons that drop FV faction).
Old 01-22-2013, 01:17 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by theaetatus [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
He may have been getting 2% per kill, which would mean his statement was true as it falls within the range specified. :P
Good point. Hah [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Don't get me wrong, I like Kaesora. Spent a lot of time there solo as a shaman and enchanter and duo as a monk. Xp is nice, but I don't remember it being OMFGAMAZING compared to other dungeons at the same level. And the comparison to CoM doesn't really give CoM a fair shake. CoM mobs are higher level, so of course they are harder to kill, but they also will get you to 50 right near the entrance. Plus CoM is devoid of clerics, necros, mobs that poison you, etc., while those are all pretty abundant in Kaesora.
Closed Thread