Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 08-13-2019, 02:50 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gatordash [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Perhaps you should become a market data analyst and give up the everquest thing. You'll make millions with this kind of predictive algorithm you have going. Not sure if "See <Tempest>" is gonna cut it in the real world like it does on the elf forums though.
When a guild relegates top tier items to Main only and they start going for like sub 100 DKP the DKP system is broken and needs to be rethought to accommodate the changing climate of a guild. This doesn't seem to be happening. But by all means diverge into insults and keep doing more with less...
Old 08-13-2019, 03:08 PM
Sarnak

Yall seem slightly triggered lol, it's just a dagger
Old 08-13-2019, 03:21 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viscere [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Damn, if only AM knew they were only pixels and this was only a game. Maybe the lawyerquesting shitlords wouldn't be so prevalent here. I hope AM doesn't ask for rules changes in the future!
Old 08-13-2019, 04:12 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by smitho1984 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
When a guild relegates top tier items to Main only and they start going for like sub 100 DKP the DKP system is broken and needs to be rethought to accommodate the changing climate of a guild. This doesn't seem to be happening. But by all means diverge into insults and keep doing more with less...
I would have bid more on it but I am waiting to DKP dump.
Old 08-13-2019, 04:23 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viscere [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I got my Tunare dagger for 0 dkp 3 years ago so I don't give a shit, but I gotta admit that when Tunare, and Vulak loot starts going for 0.5 dkp the system might need some updating.

Either you aren't getting enough applicants to drive the prices on items up, or new players are unwilling to spend dkp on upgrades because it will hurt them on other items, Either way not really great for the guild.
Old 08-13-2019, 04:31 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Endonde [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I got my Tunare dagger for 0 dkp 3 years ago so I don't give a shit, but I gotta admit that when Tunare, and Vulak loot starts going for 0.5 dkp the system might need some updating.

Either you aren't getting enough applicants to drive the prices on items up, or new players are unwilling to spend dkp on upgrades because it will hurt them on other items, Either way not really great for the guild.
neither is vulak robe going to 57 alts, all those mains rip. i think a hybrid like rustle did was best of if you bid enough you win on main. only for certain dragons tho most shit is alt loot anyways.
Old 08-13-2019, 04:41 PM
Planar Protector

Lots of people in this thread talking like loot matters on P99 when Velious was defeated in Kunark pixels.

Simply by having Titanium client advances and a bunch of exploits like rechargeable hate, instant CHs, Wort pots, and a big Zerg of min/max classes where 50%+ of your raid force is Clerics, Warriors, Rogues and Monks, Gear doesn’t really matter. You can defeat anything even if every Vulak loot ends up on a level 46 Alt.
Old 08-13-2019, 04:42 PM
Planar Protector

People have the ability to change their "main" character after gearing their other "main" character so the "rule" is already shot full of holes. Drain the Swamp
Frostbane Wolfeye - Green99 - 54 Shaman
Cruetraxa Macequest - Green99 - 60 Necromancer
Snowleopard Wu'Tong - Green99 - 60 Monk
Lobsterhands - Green99 - 55 Cleric
#FreeWuTang
Old 08-13-2019, 04:56 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ripqozko [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
neither is vulak robe going to 57 alts, all those mains rip. i think a hybrid like rustle did was best of if you bid enough you win on main. only for certain dragons tho most shit is alt loot anyways.
To be fair that Vulak robe still probly more useful on that 57 enchanter than it is on a mage [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 08-13-2019, 05:02 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Endonde [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
To be fair that Vulak robe still probly more useful on that 57 enchanter than it is on a mage [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
werent singing that when was only mage doing tank swaps for ya getting your loot.
Closed Thread